Is this okay for 6 weeks first time grow

Take a look at these pics . The one the dark green is strawberry cheesecake Auto and the lighter color one is the Jack herer Auto both at 6 weeks from being planted feom seed. I’m a first-time grower but I have been researching quite a bit. the plants are going well. I zoomed in on a couple of pictures and what you guys over all opinions please.

11 Likes

Looks good great job

1 Like

Looks good.

1 Like

Wow that’s 6 wks from seed? Already flowering BIGTIME. I have 4 Girl Scout Auto’s going now and they’re about 35 days from seed but they did have a stretch issue with my first light. By week 2 I had them under better lighting and they have since recovered but still no where near where your at currently. Way to go!

1 Like

They look a couple weeks into flower. Probably ready to have the center and bottoms opened up a bit. They look healthy.

1 Like

Yeah there’s a couple of yellow leaves in the bottom that I cut away I thin it out a little bit at a time every couple of days if I have to. not going real crazy just lightly taking the big fan leaves off that are a little yellow.

Yes this is week Saturday was the start of week 6. I put the seeds in there on February 20th. Seem to be doing pretty well except for the yellowing on the bottom of some of the big fan leaves.

They look right! But I don’t see a dark or light green just different hues of green.

The 3rd pic is frosty and looks so much further advanced. I hope mine get that look too. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yes they’re slightly different color because of the strain the lighter color green is the one that is the sativa the Jack herer. One left is a strawberry cheesecake a little darker green

The colors aren’t that apparent on the screen. Yeah I can see it’s lighter if I really pay attention but there better ways to differentiate between the two like right and left

1 Like

looking great

1 Like

looking good so far, keep it up, shall any issues arise this forum has your back %100

1 Like

Looks great to me keep up the good work

1 Like

The plant on the right looks like it has some watering issues maybe. Not sure if it’s over or under watered.

Yes it’s a little bit too wet I’m drying it out now going to let those roots go a little deeper. I gave it a tad too much water. Good catch!