Is this ok idk , never used rockwool b4

Thanks man

Ok dropping 3rd seed

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

1 Like

@Wishingilivedina420state

Heard you are having trouble. I for one have always used the paper towel trick, Always 100% germination, Also some seeds may take longer than others. I have had them take as long as 21days,
But if all fails, They will replace your seeds that didn’t germinate.

Will

1 Like

I had an order of seeds where none germinated…the guarantee works.
Get in touch with support for replacements or refunds or whatever.

1 Like

Ok bud they gave you some options good lluck :+1::v::wink:

1 Like

Strain - ILGM gscx

Soil in pots 1 gal. Fox farm happy frog./ used rocwool this time to try it out,

Ph run off ( soaked rock wool in Ph 5.5 water, sprayed every other day or so w/ spray bottle water @ Ph 6.4)
When watering I Ph @ 6.7-6.9 w/ run off @ 5.7-5.9

Nutes n/a
Indoor

Light - 150w cfl 20in away

Temps day 80 / night 65

Rh day 55 / night 70

Vent. 4in intake
Forst ex

A/c yes it’s in my closet.

C02 ,humidifier , dehumidifier. n/a

OK started frist seed water gem paper towel method, tap root got to be a little more than an inch,so I put it in happy frog dirt 2 weeks latter nothing’s happened a week latter I moved the dirt away from the seed and it had rotted out .

The 2nd seed with is in this theard I water germed , and when the root was a lol more than a inch I put into rock wool 2 weeks later it’s rotten.

I know I want b using rock wool any more, it’s not for me gonna stick wit my happy frog it’s not to strong and all my plants love it , I start seeds in it all the time and it’s great for me.

1 Like

That is because happy frog soil is way to strong for seedlings and another thing there in rockwool being sprayed with ph water at 6.4 and phing at 6.7-6.9 for rockwool cubes during water that’s to high.

You should be watering with a ph of 5.6 and misting them with a ph of 5.6 again that’s if they are in rockwool. You need specially formulated seedling soil, coco Coir even does substantially well ph for that would be 5.6 as well. For happy frog soil of should be 6.5

1 Like

So I screwed the pooch on that one, guess I’m going get rapid rooter this week, maybe the frog is to strong ,I’ve never had a problem b4 use it for seedlings and clones for the last 6 months IDK. Maybe it’s the strain . Just a lil to much to start.

Got new seed (3rd ) in a paper towel inside a ziplock bag in a clay pot with top and warming light.

Under my bathroom sink

Probably different strains react different to nutrient levels

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I’m thinking maybe I’ll get the hang of this by the end of my seed bag.just when I think I’m OK and doing good I get a Gibbs slap to back of my head

Hey you’ll do alright and get the hang of it I’ll be here to guide you if you need it :+1:

1 Like

Went this morning and got cheap azz dirt from dollar store, $3 a bag . Just to use for seed for a week or two. Then back to the frog.:frog:

2 Likes

Keep me updated

1 Like

FIRST 24 hours.

I moved the one light to the side of the container to try and warm the bag more a put the seed on the other side for a day to make sure it does not dry out r get to hot

1 Like

Its got a root id plant it

3 Likes

Both cups have holes 4 drainage and air.

Buried @ a quarter inch w/ root down only covered w/ a little dirt . Use spray bottle w/ Ph water @ 6.5 .
A few squirt s. And covered . 24 hrs light until she pops out to see me then 18/6 for 6 -7 weeks.

1 Like

Sweet remember patience is a virtue not a statue lol

1 Like