Is this Nutrient burn or not?

You don’t need to summon everyone that posts to every discussion it’s like crying wolf good to hear you have proper light but I prefer to work through threads at my own leisure without feeling they are urgent thanks
I am sure support staff feels same way just politely not mentioning it @'s get us drawn to a topic and are usually reserved for when a response is needed fast

2 Likes

This is also another thing to consider. How does the old saying go? Too many cooks in the kitchen ruin the pot, lol.

~MacG

2 Likes

As it was I had jumped in where his plants were in stretching. I just read where he did say he was using 600 watt and so it was my mistake for not seeing the.
But if he needs light info. he’s got the right guy on it.
And Mac is that new light he got going to be ok for his seedlings…

Will

As I said, it is over kill and something that powerful is not needed this early in the game, and so a waste of electricity. But as long as it isn’t too close it shouldn’t be a problem necessarily.

@Matt_auto, I know you are probably trying to keep costs down and maybe don’t want to be buying a T5 array at the moment, along with all the rest of the purchases you’ve had to make recently.

And so, keep in mind, even a common CFL, or a few of them, you might already have them. And at about 5500 Kelvin, or even better 6500K (usually more readily available), these will have plenty of blue in the spectrum to avoid too much stretch and they can be kept very close without getting too hot. Just something to consider to help keep your costs down.

~MacG

Yay!!!

Now you should be able to relax a bit @Matt_auto. Your new MH lamp should take care of all the problems you were having. Your babies will start to grow normally now.

Good luck, baby! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Im really sorry Will to say this butt now youre just straight out lyin ask all these people in the thread iff you knew bout the hps and they will all say yes its you that recommended me the metalhalides because the hps is for bloom you even told me when i said the guy in shop said it was for bloom AND grow and you said yes butt that it has to do something with it spectrum butt if you just plug it its more spectre for bloom + i mentioned like only a 100 times that i needed the mh lamp fast the whole thread was about that freakin hps lamp so and its easy to edit youre post you know i read through it just now and loads off things missing or adjusted soooo…i will be just a crazy dude that has no brain 4 sure…anyways its a metal halide now off 600 watts 22inches away off closest plant.

Hey, I’m typing fast here.

I edited for clarity, and for typos, it didn’t really change any of the meaning of what I wrote.

I didn’t say anything different and I’m not sure how you can say I’m lying?

Although HPS does contribute to stretch, many people have used those in the past from beginning to end, without really any problem.

Keep in mind, we can’t know every detail of your grow through our monitors. I’m not sure where your anger towards me is coming from.

Also keep in mind, we aren’t charging you for this advice, so why kill the messenger, we are all just trying to help you out. Relax.

~MacG

1 Like

don’t think frustration was directed at you Mac

1 Like

I am also reading fast, lol, and I just saw my name tagged, I missed the Will part, lol.

I don’t think Will is lying necessarily either, again, we often are helping more than one person at a time, and not just in this forum. Give the guy a break, he really only wants to help as well.

As long as temps are under control, no, at this distance you probably shouldn’t have a problem.

~MacG

@Donaldj how did you get to type that in my name i never wrote im really sorry so somebodys using my profile i think cuzz phone was dead just put it on after 1houre a the time the im sorry thing was wrote my phone was off soo… really weird stuff happening babies are doî good 78° 55%humid

@Matt_auto, Donald used a “quote” feature. He doesn’t have access to your account.

And if you click the up arrow, you will see you did type that, but it wasn’t the entire quote.

~MacG

Hey guys wanted to show you something i made for my wife :metal: White Widow Autoflower​:dancer:

Crazy i didnt even know you could do that :scream: these techology things are becoming a lil difficult for me to use and im 24 :joy:

1 Like

I’m sorry to differ with you Matt, but you are mistaken. All your lighting talk was done durning posts #1 thur 50
@raustin @Donaldj @Oldstone They were the ones to help you with the lighting not me. I helped you with the transplant an so.
just a misunderstanding

Will

Yes, @garrigan62, that’s true. I did tell @Matt_auto to get cheap CFL’s until he could get his MH lamp set up.

I’m very sorry if I made a mistake. I was trying to save you some money, my apologies.

@raustin , No need for apologies you are all good.

Will

1 Like

And besides, that alone is not bad advice. Just maybe with too many people saying a whole bunch of different things, it can get quite confusing.

Like I said, too many cooks spoil the broth, or pot in this case, lol.

I didn’t realize you had already given him the same advice, lol.

~MacG

1 Like

No need for apologies by no one everybodys just tryin to help and i also think to many cooks with all good recipes for succes BUTT xD i think we cant mix those recipes that will be the reason we got confused and me up front i think lol but anyways how you guys feel about my lil white widow autoflower i set up in the tent that was bought too little so now i can be of good use imma bout to try and grow this baby and keep it small enough for the tent so any tips or advice to keep autos little are always welcome! The 21 ladies under the MH 600W lamp are doing fine just some ladies have a little leafs lost by transplant and the hps lamp butt i think they gonna pull through they already had so much going on that i think they will live through this 2 xD

and this is new setup 600watts metal halide under a ballast for 600watts open hood temp about 78° and 55%-60% water PH : 6.5 and in 2days when im gonna water om gonna start with additives power root and pure zym next week reaaal gently gonna try for the grownutes i got… butt we’ll see about that!

2 Likes

Actually, what happened was a language problem, since I think English is Matt_auto’s second language; I was trying to make my explanation as simple as I could without confusing him further.

You’re right, too many cooks spoiling this stew. But don’t worry @Matt_auto, I’ll bet your babies will look all well tomorrow. :wink:

2 Likes

I didn’t know you had a tent! That’s gonna come in very handy in the future. You can use it for a mother plant, or seedlings, even a male shelter.

The auto White Widow should be fine in there with the CFL, though it looks like you could lower it a few inches… again, do the hand test! :kissing_heart:

1 Like