Is this nute lockout or something else

Thanks for the explanation! Also thanks for your help!

Sorry if this isnā€™t allowed, or rude, but Iā€™ve been foliar feeding calmagā€™ed water to help with a CalMag deficiency, and I was wondering, why are you not suppose to foliar feed it? Is it bad? Iā€™m new to this, so Iā€™m genuinely just trying to learn.

Nothing to apologize for! This is exactly why the forum is here.

Generally this is a bad idea unless the health of the plant is at risk (i.e. bugs, mold etc.) You run a risk of burning leaves through ā€˜lensingā€™ so best to foliar spray within an hour of lights out. The problem with that is the relative humidity will jump up which in flower is not a good thing.

If you are careful and donā€™t let liquid set on the leaves too long you certainly can foliar feed. But youā€™ll find out as you mature as a grower that itā€™s not necessary.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 Thatā€™s really good to know! Iā€™ve been foliar feeding them about 10 minutes before lights out, and I plan to stop as soon as the signs of CalMag deficiency stop spreading to new areas. Thanks for the reply and info! I wanted to ask because I really want to learn as much as possible before my next grow. Any and all info is very valuable to me. Thanks again!!

1 Like

Best thing is to lurk on the forum, look at grow journals, get a feel for growers that are on similar paths and ask lots of questions. This is a respectful group and you will find plenty of helpful folks here.

2 Likes