Is this nute burn or some deficiency

I would run at least 2 gallons of water, and definitely feed afterwards.

1 Like

Perfect thank you @Covertgrower and @NJ49ersFan

1 Like

How much water to you give it and how often and is it damp whenever you do water? Whats you method of knowing when to water? Reason i asked cause my first grow i overwatered alot cause it was still too damp when i watered again and after awhile it starts creating deficiencies and stuff kinda similar to yours. Took awhile to get watering down cause you dont want underwater either. I finally learned that u deal with overwater not because you gave too much but because it was dry enough yet to flow through properly

1 Like

Ive been watering more often since i switched to pro mix with coco. I was told to water more often. Told to water when damp. Is this wrong? @appleyardjr267

I water to runoff when the plant feels lightweight. Now with pro mix hpcc ive been watering more often. Sould i go bak to not watering so often? @appleyardjr267

I mean you don’t want a bone dry but you don’t want it to be fairly wet when you water it again but yes I go by the liftin the pot method. U check ppms?

1 Like

I need a new pen i think. My dechlorinated tap water has higher ppm then the same water with nutes in it. Shouldnt the jug with nutes in it have higher ppm? @appleyardjr267

Yea ur pen must be out of wack then. Ide get one. I personally consider a ph and ppm pen pretty important cause u need to know whats goin on in the soil

1 Like

i admittingly was slackin on the ppms till now so im gona order one off amazon today
@appleyardjr267. The last one i got outa a zero water filter. Comes with free ppm pen. I guess free was the key word that i shoulda avoided lol

1 Like

I did that before. It was like the moment i got lazy and didn’t check ppms or ph was when i had a issue arise :expressionless:

1 Like

i think i was overwatering. They are greenin up and perkin up again i think. I did just change mediums mabe i was overdoin it.

1 Like