Is this not normal

1 month old plants look vibrant when the lights kick on at a 16/8…but after 16 hours of led at 20" away with 280w at wall and a 125w Florissant, with fan on .70° temp, water at 6.5 ph . Everything else looks ok just seems like they need a brake after 16hrs when I see rooms with way more run 24hrs…
Anyone with any ideas or help…

1 Like

What strain are they? Every strain grows differently! @Ky2high

Welcome to the ILGM Forums!

1 Like

A lot depends on the strain, soil/medium, etc, etc, etc…

I looked back at my first grow, and my plants at exactly 1 month were about the same size, so I wouldn’t worry a whole lot about it…

1 Like

There are 2 Orange tangie and 2 Master Knockout

4 Likes

@Ky2high this is my plant at around 30 days. So you should be doing ok

2 Likes

Looked like a picture of one of my own, only I topped mine already…just still wondering why they droop down and quit pointing towards lights after 16hrs…
Ps.looks really good…what strain is it…

1 Like

Lookin good buddy​:+1:t3::+1:t3:

I run 18 on and 6 off in veg… I have a few strains that will start to flower with anything less… :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

@Ky2high it’s bag seed from a friend- unknown strain, hope it’s female. Last 2 I started were males, bad news on my part. Usually overwatering will cause them to droop during my experience. But I’m new at this myself.

IDK for sure bit you should be able to tell now if not any day it looks like, best of luck and thx you 4 your time…Blessings sent

1 Like

My plants always seem to get a bit on the droopy side the closer it is to lights out. They are always happier after the rest. I think it’s normal what your experiencing.

4 Likes