Is this normal when flowering?

Strain: Guard Dawg F3 Feminized
Plain RO ph’d water 6.2-6.6 usually
5 Gallon pots
Fox farm ocean forest soil
These are obviously in flower now it’s my first outdoor grow and I’m concerned about the yellow leaves not so much the red because I seen pictures of this strain in flower and the red color is normal I’m just not sure whether the yellowing and dying leaves is a deficiency or it is the nutrients and stuff being used up like I have been told I just want to be sure so I can have good quality bud and fix any issues now before it is let go any longer. I’m not sure how far into flower they are honestly.

1 Like

@MrPeat

I would ask @Covertgrower . @MrPeat is going to day he doesn’t know problems cause he never has any.

2 Likes

Okay thank you I’m not sure I just figured I tag someone or a few people that were helpful on my last forum

True…I would say that. @Myfriendis410

@Roonie420 I am wondering how much water you are feeding. Also looks like Nitrogen Deficiency. :+1:

@MrPeat I’m not on a water schedule currently but I’d say I check and water it every other day. I give it a good amount of water not sure how much but not enough where it is drowned or Anything but the soil is always moist and never dries out fully cause I heard it is bad for the microbes. Any tips on a watering schedule? Also would I put the nitrogen as a supplement in the water I’m guessing? If that is the cause?

Any temperature drops? Understand what you are saying about the red genetics but looks like those leaves are dying too. Not a weed expert but seen in other plants a phosphorus deficiency will cause red, purple leaves and drop them quick. Usually caused by colder temps but other things can cause the deficiency too.

I mean not really honestly maybe at most 10-15 degree difference from day and night time temps

You’d be best to start here. Need the details.tonhelp ya better.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

1 Like

Fill out the support ticket for a better idea of what’s going on.

1 Like