Is this normal, or a deficiency, or something else?

A question from a fellow grower:

My plants (your Gold Leaf) never seem bushy, even thought I pinch stems early in growth. I have one plant that is beginning to flower. Most of the fan leaves have faded and been trimmed, but the leaves near the buds are doing something I have never seen. Could you look at these pictures and advise if this is normal or due to nutrient deficiency or ?
Thanks,

Great looking plants - fan leaf color change in late flower is normal - the plant’s using all the leave’s “engery” . If any kind of deficency don’t worry about it (it would take 2 week two fix issue anyway) , just flush because you are in the “Harvest Window”

We really need some information to get a good answer for you. It looks like you are just starting flowering on one plant, is this the one? How many are you growing at the same time?

Fill out a “Support Ticket”

1. COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
    Answer these simple questions the best you can.
    If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
    ILGM Support Ticket:
    What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
    Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?
    Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?
    Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?
    pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?
    Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.
    Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?
    Humidity %? Day vs. night
    Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?
    Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
    Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?
    Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

A lot of info but it will help you get your grow maximized! God Luck. Jerry