Is This normal Germ Seeds

I recived my seeds 2 days ago new to growing but have a real good mentor i was just wondering if this is normal or did thease seeds pop quick germ just like ilgm instructions.this is after 2 days.

8 Likes

Looks good. Be careful to not overwater. Seedlings only need a couple ml of water each day.

4 Likes

I would let that soil dry out before watering again.

2 Likes

What @MidwestGuy said :point_up_2::point_up_2: it doesn’t take a bunch of water at this stage. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Best I can tell they look pretty normal to me! Hard to get focused on the tiny sprouts sometimes.
As mentioned let them dry out pretty well before adding any more water, it won’t speed things up and is dangerous to the plant.
They’ll look all small and weird for a day or two until they fully unfold from being cramped up in the shell.

Welcome to the community!
Enjoy your time and ask away!! To make it easy on yourself just keep posting new stuff in this existing thread, then you won’t have to search around for the info you collect from other growers!
It can also be a big help to others who are just getting underway too!

And certainly feel free to ask questions in other peoples threads too.
The whole idea of this place is sharing info and growing great weed!
We all got the same end goal and all are willing to help!!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community. Like :point_up_2: the others said.

Welcome aboard. Good start strong seeds. I have some go fast sometimes. Now is the letem be themselves time.

welcome to the community. great advice posted above

Thanks to all

Yes welcome and looks like they all have you covered here… oooh looks like we got a Birthday here!! Happy Birthday @Deepsix !!

1 Like

They look normal to to me as the other members have said not to water to much and also try not to use peat pods the wrap around the peat tends to cause problems with seedlings but good luck and enjoy your growing experience

Hey Deepsix happy birthday have a good one

1 Like

Thank you Tezza2

1 Like

Thank you Sir.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @Deepsix

1 Like

Thank you, Brother,

1 Like