Is this nitrogen deficiency or worst

Hey yall, still on my first grow and my girl is growing nicely ! However ive had some yellowing problems… ive been going easy on the nutes, and i think shes asking for more nitrogen. Ive cut the bottom leaves which shriveled up after getting completely yellow, and the yellowing has seemed to stop spreading, however there are still little brown marks popping up on older folliage. Ive been giving 1/3 then 1/2 nutes, should I go full nutes on next watering ? (1ml/L)
Bellow is watering schedule (blue us water red is nutes) up to date and pics of plant, soil pH is 6.5 im using biobizz grow and I water with 6.5-6.75 pH water.

Do you know your runoff pH and PPM?

A support ticket will help us help you.

Can you please fill out a support ticket? Please include what type of water you’re using.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.

If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post

NA (non-applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

• Indoor or Outdoor

• Light system

• Temps; Day, Night

• Humidity; Day, Night

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

• Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you. Pictures taken under natural or white lighting are by far the best.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner.

2 Likes

The rust spots look like you may need some cal mag. And i would agree she’s looking hungry. i’m no expert either just my opinion

1 Like

Likely you are seeing a calcium def but please fill out the Support Ticket. Be as complete as possible. While you are at it could you list the instruments you use to monitor PH and TDS?

1 Like

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Sweetzz from RQS

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Soil with some compost and horse manure along with ‘rocks’, and other stuff

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
Clay pot 17L

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
Between 6.5-6.75 no runoff measurement yet

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
N/A

• Indoor or Outdoor
Indoor

• Light system
1000w light from amazon with samsung leds

• Temps; Day, Night
Around 22-25 during the day and idk at night but it drops a little

• Humidity; Day, Night
Dunno

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
Little fan in there 30cm diameter faced to the wall

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Nah

• Co2; Yes, No
Nope

I use this for pH, i dont like all that high tech stuff tbh… lol

1 Like

Yeah you really should invest in a digital ph meter. It will help you tons!

Likewise with PPM measurements. If nute levels are suspect, then it will be helpful to understand PPM.

1 Like

WHAT soil? Out of your garden? From a bag? If purchased, WHAT did you use?

Exactly WHAT light: does it say 1,000 watt or did you measure from the wall? Pretty sure it’s under 200 watts if from Amazon

What means are you using for bringing in fresh air? Plants need air exchange every couple of minutes. If not they will suffer.

Please answer this.

You didn’t even list this in Support Ticket.

More detail please.

Dude: we want to help but not going to diagnose issues without the information requested. There is a reason for this. So please: if you want some real help; be complete.

You can tag me if you want after putting up the rest of the details. Or not: they’re your plants.

2 Likes

Looks like Cal Mag deficiency as well.

2 Likes