Is this Nanners?

Do I have nanners? Its the top bud. A few days shy of 8 weeks flower. The top of the top bud looks like nanners to me. She is almost finished.

what do I do? ILGM Feminized Blueberry.

Hard to tell from that photo.
Perhaps a close up in white light will help.
But lets say they are and If thats the only plant in the tent and is close to finished just let it go.

5 Likes

what he said :point_up_2:

1 Like

Its the only one. Thanks!

I suggest washing the tent thoroughly before the next grow to kill any pollen. Mild dish soap and water will kill any leftover on the tent surfaces.

1 Like

Please take a photo in natural light or use the flash on the phone.

2 Likes

A few more shots with camera flash

Done. Love this site and all the great support!

Is the top 1 inch of the cola white or is that reflection?

Maybe top half inch. It’s the only bud looking like it.

I never had nanners so take this with a grain of salt

In that last picture zooming in i can see something that reminds me of other pictures from nanners i have seen…

2 Likes

You see lobster claws? If so then yeah

1 Like

Seems so…

1 Like

Lobster claws is a good likeness. So just let em burst and let the plant finish? Cut em off? Harvest??? Let it go?? What do I do? I’m shooting for April 22. That’s nine weeks to the day after flip. Was gonna make that the evaluation day.

1 Like

Let them go. The damage is done. Should just be a local pollination unless there are more on other buds.

3 Likes

Just let it finish. I recently harvested sunset sherbet that has some seeds in it and they developed way earlier. Still good smoke

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out but so far so good. Looked all others over and see nothing like the top flower.

Yeah just finish bro I pulled out mine for a couple of naners didn’t even do damage they will do good (less than 5 ) should had let it go longer , if you have and infestation then that’s another topic

1 Like

Almost looks like light bleaching, the bud turning white at the top. If thats the case, id say thats light/heat stress, which caused your male hermie pods. Nice looking bud otherwise!

1 Like

Good call :phone: yes sir that’s bleached, I was so focused looking for the naners

2 Likes