Is this my autos bud or am I completely lost?

The I put two bags of MG in all the bags both had 6 month feeds so I haven’t added anything jus sum what ph’ed water

Nothing meaningful, that’s just the driver that powers the LED diodes.

1 Like

A very basic measure of an LED is watts drawn at the wall. The way the mfg puts it is watts consumed. This is a line from amazon’s description of your light
Low energy consumption led grow light: Indoor grow lights consuming only 100W, achieve better or comparable results than 200 watts HID. The description also says it uses Samsung diodes. What it doesn’t say is which diode. The current premier Samsung diode is its 3030 series which includes 301H, 301B, and 301D LEDs. An older generation samsung diode is the 2835 series. This series is 3 or 4 years old and much much less $$. I suspect it is the diodes used in your light. The problem with amazon and many of its sellers is the technical info is inaccurate and misleading. Case in point efficiency is up to 2.8umol/w with Samsung LEDs. This type of efficacy is even beyond what some of the 301 diodes achieve.

I still recommend getting a ph & ppm reading from that plant using RO/Distilled/Demineralized water. This will give you some answers regarding how much nutrients are left in the soil and also an approximation of the root level ph. The plant is experiencing some deficiency. It may be because the soil lacks a particular nutrient (possibly magnesium) or it is from ph related lockout.

You could probably grow one plant in that tent with the light you’re using. I would up the light and decrease the number of plants. I was barely able to finish four very compact autos in a 2x4. You may be able to finish two autos in there, but it’ll be tight. HLG 150 Patriot is a good light for a 2x2. I’d take it over 95% of the 200 watt lights out there.

2 Likes