Is this mould ? What stage am I

In the first photo the fibres are different, is this mould spores? Any opinions on what stage the buds are too. Thanks guys

It looks more like webs, like spider mites I mean it could just be some of that cotton from a cottonwood tree. Buds are stick so they can catch pollen out of the air so alot of shit sticks to it

1 Like

Oh and the trichomes, I do believe I see a couple of amber in the last pic so keep an eye shouldn’t be long

1 Like

@Growspain. An overall pic of the plant would help a bit in determining if you’re ready for harvest.
How long has it been in flower ?
Maybe a pic a bit further back of the area with the suspected mold.
:v:

2 Likes

Uploading: IMG_20200920_113006.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20200920_113033.jpg…

First photo of suspect mould on leaf, and, I’ve just seen a tiny caterpillar too… 2nd 3rd photos of both of my plants. Approx 5 and 6 ft tall. Been flowering since beginning August I think. Thank you for any advice.

1 Like

Other pics didn’t load.
Have to wait till they hit 100 in bottom left.

If you have access to a spinosad product like capt jacks dead bug you can spray till just before harvest.
It’s an all organic Product.
Manually remove the caterpillars when you see them. They will settle into your buds and their poop will cause bud rot.
Inspect closely. :+1:

4 Likes

2 Likes

Nice looking plants.
Looks like you’ve still got a couple weeks or so left.
Generally when most of the pistils have receded is when I’ll start looking at the trichomes with a loupe.
Make sure to look at buds not the sugar leaf as they will show amber first.

2 Likes

1 Like

Am I seeing some amber trichomes or is this wish full thinking. Not looking for a couchy smoke. Thanks for any advice guys.

1 Like

Bad photos as it’s windy and hard to get the buds in the frame of magnifier.

1 Like

@Growspain.
I can see a few ambers on the sugar leaves but not really seeing any on the buds themselves.
You’re close. :+1:
Mostly cloudy on the bud with a few clear should give you what you’re looking for.

1 Like

Once more thank you for sharing your wisdom. Never felt so excited… I’m like a kid at Christmas. I have stopped watering is that the right thing to do?

1 Like

I am thinking I see amber on the buds but not sure.

Hi, advice please. I’m about to do a bud wash, I couldn’t get 3% peroxide only 5.1. I have 4 gallon tubs. So I tried to calculate but math not my strong point. I came up with 125 ml/1/2 a cup to 4 gallons does that sound right? Thanks for any help.

1 Like

That should be good for the first rinse.
Then just rinse well and hang to drip for a couple hours with a fan moving some air over them.

Dry as normal after that.
:v::pray:

1 Like

@Oldguy thank you, drying will be a bit pot luck, I have emptied a wardrobe, gonna put it on hangers, hoping that will be enough. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Growspain. Keep a small fan in there too. Just to move the air around. Not pointed directly at it.
Try to keep a good air exchange.
( door open for a few mins at a time :thinking: )
Don’t let the humidity build up too high and you should be golden.
:v::pray:

1 Like

@Oldguy, all this residue on the bottom of my tubs, am I doing something wrong do you think? Thanks.

1 Like