Is this marijuana plant?

I don’t think it is. It’s either a spider flower or a cassava plant maybe. But hard to tell. A good way to test would be a stem rub to check the smell. But based on leaves I don’t think it is.

1 Like

It’s not it.

Not a pot plant… :disappointed_relieved::slightly_frowning_face::frowning::sob:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Awww dang, I was so hoping there was an amazing marijuana fairy who felt pity on me for my super small and seedy first grow. But I still have no idea what the heck it really is. I did look it up on an app and got pics to compare, but sometimes it looks like a buckeye, sometimes like a cleome, a cassava or even lilac, so I’m just gonna let er grow and she what she turns out to be. Thanks everyone. You dashed my hopes, but you kept it 100!

1 Like

Heck u got seeds… id plant one beside her! For… scientific reasons of course

1 Like

LoL…purely science . If you’d be so happy plant one like purp said… you can do it!!

You know, I was thinking of doing that. I just got 6 going, and gonna try 2 of them outside, but I have to be stealthy till the law changes, so I don’t want to end up with too many to hide. Got these beauties celebrating week 2 today and start of week 3 tomorrow.

4 Likes

These are seeds from my purchase that I trust a bit more.

If :poop: comes to shove. U can always toss the hell outta them. U can feel heat rising. Laws suck here too. Always be on ya toes. Outside tho… thats a diff ball game. I just tossd the triplets out. They on the back porch :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Oh those? Those are just my buckeye trees, officer…

3 Likes

LoL . Oh I gutta use that one. Specially with this new hemp law thing happening with the cops. You heard about this when they gotta test it for hemp now. It is supposedly getting a lot of ppl off now!!

1 Like