Is this marijuana plant?

Can anyone identify this plant? It popped up in my yard and looks to me like it might be a glorious marijuana plant, but I have no idea how it got there. I sure hope it is, but can anyone positively ID it from the pics?
Thank you very much in advance!

3 Likes

It sure looks like it. The leaf texture looks a little off to me, but if I had to put money on it, I would be all in.

Lets see what @Mrcrabs @Skydiver @Budbrother think.

2 Likes

I would be so freakin happy if it turns out to be. Do you think it’s possible for a seed to have dropped from a joint while I was outside smoking? And just landed in a perfect spot for growing? I am baffled as to how it got there if it really is cannabis.

Leaf texture looks dubious. Lets get a second opinion.

2 Likes

How about @Missiles @DoobieNoobie @PurpNGold74

What say you?

2 Likes

If you zoom in you can see some leaves that have smooth edges and I thought all cannabis plants had serrated edges, but I don’t know if that is true.

1 Like

Leaf texture, spacing, twigginess…I
say it is an oak tree.

That looks like a cassava plant ,I doubt it marijuana, still working and phone bout to discharge, I’ll do a bit of research in a bit

2 Likes

Im… intrigued? No idea. Leaf says no. Leaf formation… intriguing

BUT!!! Looks at the spacing between ‘fingers’. Nope. Sorry bro

1 Like

When my wife was pregnant , the doctor had this outside his office looks very similar to yours, and I remembered the name

4 Likes

Use the app. Picture this. It will I’d the plant

2 Likes

I’m not thinking it’s cannabis :thinking:

1 Like

Intresting, do you just snap a pic ?

1 Like

Yes and it’s free

1 Like

Kool bud, awsome, what is it called, plant identification app?

The one I have is. Picture this

2 Likes

ThNks 4 sharing

2 Likes

Looks like the start of a cleome. Very pretty plants.

1 Like

Guess its not cannabis, but a perfect time to order some seeds and get crackin’!

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like Cannabis to me
I was thinking a buckeye tree sapling but could be many things.

As @AAA said get you some seeds and plant jimi apple seed

2 Likes