Is this male or female or is it to early.? I'm a newbie soooo could someone please help me out

2 Likes

Too early to tell yet.
m_and_f2

2 Likes

Thanks. About how long do I wait until the gender reveal :joy:

1 Like

It will probably be a few weeks yet.

1 Like

Heres a link took me a min. to find it.

1 Like

Alright thanks see you in a few weeks with more questions

2 Likes

Way to early to tell.

2 Likes

Yup, tag any of us in a few weeks… happy pharming!

2 Likes

My plant started off growing 3 fan leaves now it’s getting 5 is this normal??

1 Like

@GmbWu420 yes this is normal. Mine started with three and are up to 7. Perfectly normal!

2 Likes

This is how she looks now. Well I hope it’s a she lol!!

2 Likes

Heyy thanks!. I may need you or someone else’s help a lot more real soon.

2 Likes

She’s looking good from what I can tell. I’m still a noobie here. But not looking bad. Whatever you’re doing keep at it!

2 Likes

To early my friend. Welcome to growing. Put @ before a name of someone that you may think will help with your grow. @Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Oldguy and many other can help. Happy growing stay the course. @GmbWu420

4 Likes

@Growcoast any tips on LST

2 Likes

I use LST For all my grows. I do not like to top. I try and do as little stress as possible to the plants. I only top the big girl out of the bunch if necessary. I usually just real carefully tie the top of my plants down. I take garden ties to do this. I will send a picture of how I Do so in a little bit at the store right now.

3 Likes

@Growcoast here she is

3 Likes

I would repot. And give it a week to adapt and then I would start LST. Looks good so far just ask away. Do you have ph and tds meters? Maybe we can some other to chime in lets see @MidwestGuy. @Covertgrower

2 Likes

My opinion (it’s just an opinion):

Looks too early to think about LST. The objective for most people with LST is to increase light penetration and airflow. You need neither of those right now. Doing LST for LST sake is more likely to result in decreased yields rather than increased yields.

She looks good. Keep doing what you are doing. I agree with @Growcoast that it is probably time to repot soon.

4 Likes

@MidwestGuy thanks so when do you think I’ll need it because I have a fan I use for airflow every night
@Growcoast no I don’t have a tester and I’m about to re-pot it now

1 Like