Is this magnesium deficiency?

@dbrn32 @Familyman @MattyBear @basementstealth

Plant has recovered. Its still very short but thats no bad thing, its only a 2x2x4 tent.
A big thanks to everyone

4 Likes

Thanks for the update. She looks great and will give you some nice bud soon.

1 Like

Looks great! :+1::v::bear:

There you go!!

Quick Update:
Really coming along. Still smaller than it should be but my tents not huge :slight_smile:
PH 5.83 water temp 71 just done a full water change and added 40ml of A+B and 25ml of PK13/14 which is about 3/4 strength. No signs of nute burn yet but will keep an eye on it.
No LST as such but some tucking and slight bending has opened it up and hopefully the LED will penetrate further than my CFL

AND some calmag!

Little late, but in your first picture you can see white mold growing on the stones. I believe this is an indication you had some microbe problems in the beginning that your plant has outgrown. The necrotic spots on the lower leaves is a symptom of this. I do not believe it was a nutrient problem. Generally hydro nutes contain plenty of cal/mg. Plant looks great now.

Hiya @WickedAle
Could be but more likely to be residual from the Epsom Salts I sprayed and poured. Its all over the top of the pot. Clearer to see in one of the other pictures but as you say, all happy days now so thanks :slight_smile:

Still the plant was droopy…another symptom of microbes. You’re past it and we’ll on your way to a great grow.

Definitely droopy and sick in general @WickedAle

@WickedAle @basementstealth @Familyman @MattyBear @dbrn32

Its gone mad!!!

Big thanks to you all. Knocked 1 top off when swapping the bucket but it doesn’t seem to have slowed the plant at all.

5 Likes

Solid grow so far

1 Like

Nice, good job!

I now zip tie my net pots into the lid to prevent the plant from tipping over in the lid. Lost a few branches myself.

1 Like

@dbrn32 @Familyman @WickedAle @MattyBear @basementstealth
Hi chaps
Coming along nicely and am starting to have some brown pistils but I have a spare 200W CFL. Will it help/not help if I add that into the tent for the last 2/3 weeks of flower alongside the LED?
Ta

2 Likes

Probably help a little

1 Like

If you’re talking about the plant pictured above (12 days ago) you are a lot more than 2-3 weeks from the end of flower. Adding the CFL won’t hurt if your LED is lacking in coverage :v::bear:

1 Like

Why not more is better.

@Scowners I too am using canna but in promix. Not shocked these dudes steered you right happens alot around here. I like the concept of hydro its something I would consider down the road.

@dbrn32 @Familyman @WickedAle @MattyBear @basementstealth
Here it is.

@DankGunslinger I have a single 5gal pot. Very little maintenance. Check the PH every day and top up water as needed. I just fill up 6pint milk cartons and ph the water and leave it next to my tent. Fill up as needed, check ph and temps etc. Takes about 2 mins a day :slight_smile:

4 Likes