Is this little guy ok?

Should I be concern

ed about this lil girl? Should I cut one side off or is this a benefit?

1 Like

It could be a polyploid. I’ve seen a couple of those come up here in the past few weeks. I had one not so long ago that looked like this, with 2 mains.

Polyploids are heavy yielders. The seedling in the pic below is in flower now and she is growing really big flowers.

1 Like

I’m new at this. I didn’t think they flowered for several weeks. What nutes should I be giving her. I have FF dirty dozen and they are confusing because there are so many bottles.

What about these others? Are they flowering too?

@Grizzlybare, your plants aren’t flowering, at least in the picture you posted. What @MidwestGuy was saying is they produce more yield , when they do, if it’s a true poly :slight_smile: looking healthy and happy, keep doing what you’re doing!!

I’m gonna sledgehammer them for the first time. Good idea or not?

why would you?

2 Likes

Well, that’s what the directions say to do. Don’t?

1 Like

They say to do that every two to three weeks until harvest. Something to do with salt buildup that prevents the nutes from getting to the plant.

1 Like

how old is your plant? it looks really young to be flushed

1 Like

One is only about 4” tall, the other three are prob 7-8” tall.

dont do it

The polyploid is the little guy

lets call @Myfriendis410

@bulldognuts help please

1 Like

Ok. I see what Fixer was saying. His plant was now in flower. So I’ll keep feeding the Grow Big and Big Bloom, alternating twice a week.

How long till they start to flower?

@MidwestGuy flush a 4 inch plant?

not full blast are u starting 1/4 nutes

You mean am I giving it 1/4 of what directions say? No, I’m following the FF schedule to a tee for soil.

1 Like

i think they look good dont over love them lol

Should I be giving them 1/2 dose of each mixed together? Grow Big and Big Bloom?

I’m just excited. These are my first plants.

1 Like