Is this light burn? Leaves are much lighter at top

My biggest girl (gorilla glue auto from ILGM) has much lighter green leaves towards the top of the plant… I have been trying to keep my light at least 12-14" away.

2 Likes

Hard to tell with the purple lighting. Camera flash only is best if u can

2 Likes

@JANGALANG715 at better pic of you plant can help to see if you get problems with the light thanks and welcome to the forums

1 Like

Accidentally posted this on wrong page… Hey sorry about the picture quality… Hopefully these will be a little better.

1 Like

Light burns look a tad like light bleaching in my experience. Thats just lighter greenish yellow. Looks like she’s getting close to ‘light burn’ but more along the lines of ‘working overtime photosynthesizing”. Id lean her out of harms way if possible or jack that light a few more inchs

@dbrn32 agree?

1 Like

@JANGALANG715 look healthy and pretty don’t worry keep eyes on you plants, they look beautiful

1 Like

Hard to say based on what’s here. Progressive yellowing of leaves from top down is usually ph related. Doesn’t mean it couldn’t be from too strong of light intensity though. What lights are in use here?

2 Likes

It was definitely an impulse buy… Considering investing in one or two of these for my next grow.

One picture it looked like the leaves were soaked, could be the culprit. Would act like a magnifier for your lights right onto the leaves.

1 Like