Is this in flower stage?

Is this in flower stage, its not auto but fem. it seems to be stretching??

5 Likes

hard to tell, the one next to it is, but not good enough pics to see if pistils are starting to grow, just looks to be new growth to me, but a closer pic of the tops would help…

2 Likes

The small plant yes, the bigger plant doesn’t look to be flowering. Nice big plant.

1 Like

What’s your light schedule?, is the smaller flowering plant an auto?, photos will flower when you change the lights from let’s say 18/6 to 12/12, autos will flower regardless of light schedule.

2 Likes

Small one has been in flower a couple weeks now its lemon haze. The other one is fem not auto so they are sharing 22/2 light at the moment. The idea is to change to 12/12 once the auto is done. Thinking she will fill tent by then.

Question i bent the auto so its got 22 colas all within inches of being the same height. With the fem i topped her and she just got bigger lol should i leave her or top again? She will be to big for my tent by Christmas :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

Looking good, I’ll tag along if that’s ok

1 Like

Sorry just took this

2 Likes

She is showing sex but not flowering. And yes by xmas that plant will be huge and then double when you flip it. I would flip sooner. The auto will do just fine on 12/12, a lot of auto growers flip when they start to flower.

1 Like

Super crop her and flip it! Now that she is sexually mature, you will see buds start in a bout 10 days or so from flip.
Oh and nice selfie!

1 Like

So flip it means change lights? Lol im slow.
Its to cold here to go to 12/12 its in my garage and even with 600w mh it still needs a heater to get 26-27 temp.

2 Likes

Yes flip is going 12/12 on the lights.

can finally flip her in 2 weeks :heart_eyes: poor thing been trimmed twice and bound.

3 Likes

Looking good, a little yellowing,but great job​:100::green_heart:

4 weeks old

Min will be 8 weeks soon cant wait to let her flower :heart_eyes: she has 32 tops for colas :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Doing great @Dutchessark

Do we think it needs more nitrogen?

What nutes are you using

Bio bizz range. So bio grow as its in veg. 3ml per 1000m water :+1:t4:

1 Like

I’m sorry haven’t used that brand before