Is this foxtailing

Im guessing this is foxtailing,never had it happen before. Just wanted to make sure.

3 Likes

I also noticed this purple thing on the tip in this pic. Whats that all about?

This is super lemon haze going into wk7

1 Like

Looks great to me!! Nice buds bro!:+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Yep those are foxtails, dim lights or raise them late in flower. Go by tricomes on older bud foxtail will be clear way long. And the purple thing has tricomes so is okay and most likely a small sugar leaf with some color. Looking great though man. Happy growing @Dave

6 Likes

Looks like your plants are done or very close , plants only really start foxtailing that bad when most of the main pistols have ripened and swelled and no longer have a use for their excess energy

4 Likes

I checked the trichomes last night and didnt see any amber at all but they were cloudy. Should go ahead and start to flush? Its just now going in week 7. Its suppose to be a 9 week strain.

1 Like

I checked my grow log,Wednesday will make 8wks.

Were you checking the foxtails if so then you should check buds half way down

2 Likes

I was checking the buds. Im going to check again when the lights come back on.
Ive heard some sativa dominant plants sometimes dont turn amber. I just hate to start flushing too soon.

1 Like

Hey @Dave Its suppose to be a 9 week strain. My friend all plants have a 7 to 12 week flowering period, most indica go 7 to 10 of flower, sativa 8 to 12 weeks of flower, 9 weeks is just flowering, you dont count seedling and veg. I have heard in here of plants not showing amber, but i have had amber on all of my plants if i wait, i don’t care for couch lock so i harvest at 10% amber. Hope this helps, happy growing man

2 Likes

Yea,im not counting veg just flower. Ive always counted veg and flower seperate.
I did check the trichomes on several buds tho and all are cloudy.
I just went ahead with the flush. First time ive never seen any amber before.
I had several issues with cold temps and lockout with this grow,Im just ready to get this one done so I can go ahead and start a couple of bruce banners. Lol

2 Likes