Is this early bud rot?

fuzzy area and if so do I have to trash this beauty?

1 Like

I can’t tell if it is spider mites or rot (could be neither) but in any case not good. Some folks rinse with peroxide but I am a wimp and throw all buds out that have nasties on them.

2 Likes

That’s a good catch, it does resemble I would dig a little deeper into the bud and you will be able to tell. sacrifice one to save the rest.

2 Likes

You could pluck it early cut out the rot and turn it into a lil butter

1 Like

Yeah I would at least trash that one. Inspect the rest really well daily and cross fingers

2 Likes

I cut out whatever suspect spots I saw. So you think I should trash the whole thing? I don’t see any anywhere else. Wiped the tent and scissors down with Clorox wipes

didn’t see anything deeper. cut out the spots

2 Likes

Hey that’s good ! I would just keep an eye on it. keep looking for what you already seen.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m a week or two away from harvest too.

2 Likes

@46and2 Just for safety precaution you might crank up air flow a little more. Maybe add another circulating fan. And I would inspect daily.

2 Likes

Sorry I ment like that branch.

Inspecting. Don’t see anything new yet. I may just harvest this gal a week early just to be sure.

1 Like

Looking at your picture I think your close anyway you’re not going to gain much now by waiting. I would say good plan.

1 Like

As always, much appreciated!

1 Like

The top or bud you pictured after the plant Drys I would inspect that bud by breaking it down into small nugs. Good luck with your drying process.