Is this deficiency.... Please help

Hey guys n gals. I’m getting a slight issue of discolouration starting at lower parts of plants. 3 strains. Gold l, purple h, banana all photos.

pH religiously checked every feed in range of 6-6.3. all in perlite

First week on grow. Using advanced nutrients at 1ml P/l half strength and their root product tarantula at 2ml pl .lowered the dose of a and b trying to diagnose it 3 days ago. It’s got worse as of last night. Just upped them to full strength just then to test that out.

Please if you have any ideas I will be very grateful.

@garrigan62 I find your posts informative if you have any suggestions mate

Also didn’t start at the tips worked its way through the leaves. From lowest first

From doing research I’ve concluded but open to suggestions, it’s a nitrogen deficiency. I’ve already upped the a and b to full strength and am considering getting a health fix additive to implement asap. Advice would be appreciated. Cheers

Whole plant pic in natural light also

Tell us a little about your grow also

Grow type?

Ph?

Ppm?

Light cycle?

Age?

Day and nighttime temps

Humidity

Just something other than a few random leaves and a message that sounds like you’ve salt bound your plant

Cheers mate. Will do my best

Have a look at these charts. They’re good for figuring out what’s hot and what’s not.

eb58368476153373ad29211248800732cb0d6ebd_1_375x500

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

Dropped in some dr repair by syco and raised the nutrients to full strength seems to have done the trick. Took out tarantula too read somewhere micro organism’s compete for nitrogen. Hoping problem solved

1 Like

You will be into your second week before it shows any improvement. But hopefully you’re onto something. Just keep an eye on ec/ppm levels and pH. If that yellowing gets worse which it might do then wind your nutes back and hit it with calmag because the green vein and yellowing between the veins is a sign of low magnesium. What lighting are you using, if you are exclusively led then get the calmag ready. I need to add that I’m a soil grower and have never grown in anything else though

1 Like

Are you growing in straight perlite? If so, I would be feeding full strength because they aren’t getting any nutrients other than what you feed her

2 Likes

it would help everyone out if you were able to answer some support ticket questions. a full pic of the plants in natural light also helps.

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

What nutrients?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

1 Like

Hey guys sorry I got Christmas rush at work. Will update tonight. The dr repair worked. But now there’s 2 purple haze with some other deficiency. All other types are lush. Seems to be the haze effected.

Perlite. Just flicked to flower . Vege for 4 weeks. Using advanced nutrients a and b. Plus at this stage rhino. I did notice couple of root flys but swiftly dealt with them before infestation. I also ran a microbial through call de fuze. To deal with associated problems.

EC 1.4

pH 6.2

Temps are pain in Oz so not proud but 38c. Night 20c.

600 hps 15 of them in 20sqm room.

Getting close to pulling the laggers

2 have been binned. The roots were FD. Here’s a couple of dodgy pics of the difference! From sick to my healthys

IMG20210105184722|666x500

sick purple

I’ve got 11 photos left one is swinging to male
30 autos r smacking along. Seemed the purple was the ones I tortured. Gold leaf n banana r lush n powering along. I haven’t seen roots that bad since my first grow many moons ago.

Thinking of converting to hand feeding autos n be done with all the hassles of perlite and a big system

1 Like

Guys also really want to thankyou for taking time out your life’s to respond n sorry I’ve only just logged on today. Means alot to chat with fellow enthusiasts.

1 Like

hey so are you growing in straight perlite? still not quite clear but it may be the case. you need some kind of medium- perlite is not a medium. or you’re hydro?

Hey mate. Yea straight perlite hooked up on a recirc system. 15min feed every 3 hours

1 Like

ok, sorry i probably don’t have anything helpful then, outta my lane!

1 Like