Is this considered vegetative stage already? First grow ever

So these plants are feminized blue haze photo period they were planted August 28 so exactly 2 weeks ago today my question is do y’all think they are already in veg or should I give them one more week to start feeding nutrients also when should I transplant into the 5 gallon fabric pots they are currently in a 1 gallon sorry this is my very first grow so I’m new to all this

2 Likes

They are definitely in veg now. If you are in soil you don’t want to feed for six weeks or so. I would also have those in their forever home now.

They look happy and healthy.

2 Likes

Thank you for letting me know! They are happy frog soil so should I put off nutes for now then? I ask because below is the chart that I’m following with the same nutrients since I’m new to this I wanted something to go by but any advice I get would be greatly Appreciated I don’t want to burn them

You will be fine for 5 or 6 weeks with HF. Remember that these companies are in the business of selling you products. I usually advise letting the plant tell you what (and when) it needs supplements. Your plants are happy and healthy so let 'em ride for now.

2 Likes

Looks like your off to a great start keep doing what your doing

2 Likes