Is this bud rot or lack of water?

I was away for a week and they didn’t get as much water as usual. Are these pistals turning brown bud rot, or the result of not enough water? Thanks in advance.

1 Like

They are neither. They will brown and recede into the flower as the plant matures.

Your plant is fine.

4 Likes

Whew, thank you. First timer here, about how far are they away from harvest? They’re amnesia haze auto, started flowering about 5 weeks ago.

If at week 5 you probably have 3 to 5 weeks to go yet.

1 Like

This chart is helpful when trying to decide if your plant is finished. I usually start looking when there is 2 weeks left in breeders timeline. Then harvest according to chart.

2 Likes

Some closeups, hard to tell if cloudy or not, what’s your opinion on how long till harvest? Sort of looks like one’s that are ready in pic you provided, thanks again in advance.

3 Likes

Really hard to see the trichomes but, reading through you said you were 5 weeks in flower, very unlikely you are done now. At least 3 weeks left. When looking at trichomes you want to be sure to look at the bud surface and not sugar leaves. The trichs on sugar leaves will mature alot faster then the ones on the bud. Also, look down the plant about 1/3 of the way from the top. Those trichomes at the top are often a lil faster so checking lower goves you a better all over plant maturity level.

Its not impossible you are done now but it is very unlikely. You dont wanna rush either, the last two weeks are when the buds swell and get much heavier and dense. You have alot of white hair still visible, start looking at done ness when the hairs that are red begin to receded and lay down on the bud not standing straight up like Don Kings hair.

3 Likes

You need a Loupe to see that close up.

Hahaha. But your still a few weeks out.

1 Like

Hahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for all that great info. And that’s one helluva analogy with don kings hair. I’ll remember that one forever!

1 Like