Is this bud normal?

this bud has started drying and shriveling all of a sudden. is this normal or what could be wrong?

this one too?

this one is still ok but a tad bit behind the other girls

I think we are still a few weeks from harvest??

2 Likes

That looks like light bleaching but it appears to be on a lower branch. I don’t know. It’s dead though.

omg!! I am gonna . should I cut it off?

I would just to allow the flower under it to develop. If it is light bleaching, it means you are too close to the lights.

1 Like

thank you kindly

1 Like

It looks like the normal yellowing of the leaves at that stage, your plants leaves will yellow and die as she has sucked as much goodness as she can from the leaves, that’s what it looks like to me but to get a more accurate diagnosis Then you would need to give everyone more information and I am far from being an expert, I hope that helped and that I’m correct ofcourse, so I hope you have nothing to worry about my friend

2 Likes

phew… 1st grow bag seeds, so I don’t have a lot of info either!! lol
gonna order some good seeds but didn’t want to invest until I had a trial run

2 Likes

Look at that first bud Darren. @Jojo16 that’s the only one I was talking about lol! It will dry up on it’s own but best to lose that part that’s obviously dead.

I started in March and I’m on my 3rd harvest and planning my 4th so anytime I can help hit me up, I really hope it’s nothing for you to worry about but I wouldn’t, I have a lot of that happening with mine and they are between 2 - 6 week’s left, I have 4 plants and 2 are about 4 weeks apart

2 Likes

Yes to close to your lights back em up brother

1 Like

Just curious have you added any pk boosters lately @Jojo16 or any extra nutes ?

1 Like

I can’t tell what it is but I’d get that mangy looking thing off my plants. Is it shriveled and dried out?

1 Like