Is this better then normal for 35 days?

Hey y’all , everybody has been so helpful. In day 35 from seed grown with foop nutrients and Mars hydro 650 light with 7 gallon pots or fox farm ocean and frog mix. I water every 24 hours with half gallon each with foop. Is this normal growth? I feel like it might be better then usual. I just Jerry rigged a 300 $ dehumidifier with ventilation so it can micro manage the humidity inside for the big boomers . Any feed back would be great .

10 Likes

Those are 35 days from seed??? Hoooooly (insert string of explicitives), those are absolute monsters.

5 Likes

Exactly! Thick stems, nice bud production, sweet grow so far!

What strains and by what breeders? Very well done

2 Likes

Thanks… Good feedback! I purchased the heavy hitters pack… It was gorrilae glue, girl scout cookies extreme and Bruce banner from this amazing website and seed bank… Right now I’m putting my money on foop. This shit ain’t normal. It’s alive nutrients such as fish poop , volcanic silaca, and 10 other high grade nutrient additions that are organic food and not hard natural chemical extracts of organic material that your plant only eats 20 percent off. The plants eat 100 percent the foop because the fungi digests everything in the soil then the plants eat that! I accidently broke a stem off moving stuff around… And I ate the baby bud on top, it was so tasty and fresh. Also I foiler spray everyday before lights off with ionic trace minerals and you can spray right on buds up until you flush. Everything is pH. Water 6.3 and foiler 5.8 this is my first grow!

5 Likes

I don’t smoke… I’m making all Edie’s!

1 Like

Wow. Awesome girls. Might want to consider some light defoliation.

4 Likes

That kinda was my main reason for the post… Seeing if someone would suggest… Probebly just the lower big leafs? Remember I almost cried when I broke a stem… Then realized I really didn’t have space for it!

2 Likes

The one plant is actually one week behind… Didn’t germinate. That’s Bruce banner and it’s the close up of the trunck without my finger in the picture… So that’s 28 days old. The other four are 2 cookies and 2 gglue

2 Likes

The idea is to remove the larger fans that are blocking light to what willbe bud sites.

Ok… I’m a little nervous… Do you think this is perfect time to do it? I still got another month or so. Just do it lightly? Can I wait any longer…

1 Like

:smile_cat: You are in charge, so you can (and should) do what you think is best. And since you are growing for edibles and not smokables, it may make less difference, since the smaller LARF and popcorn buds work well for edibles.

That said, read up here: How to Prune Marijuana Plants & Maximize Your Yields by 25%
and here:
Defoliation 101 - How Careful Pruning Can Improve Your Grow

3 Likes

Epic thanks

1 Like

Respectfully, you’ve got way more than a month to go there I suspect. Don’t pull early. An old timer once told me…wait till you really think they’re done, then wait another week lol! Trichomes tell you when best to pull. Personally, I wouldn’t defoaliate much at this point either, in my experience it’s stressful and may not net you the benefits you desire. There’s definitely truth in the “more light to the bud site” adage, but timing is important in my experience. Looking real good, enjoy the process, you pull out what you put in!

2 Likes

Thanks dude… I’m not going to big leaf for a while… because I’m doing this ionic mineral spray everyday before lights out , and I water everyday too… And Im getting crazy growth … so I’m theory, I’m making up for what’s lost under the leaves… I think with a very good high power light and mega growth everyday, you over power the plant, and don’t need to use any stress techniques … Ideally I don’t want to manipulate the plant with destruction…just let it go and grow. I’m just saying… I see other people’s plants at 35 days , and I’m like … Uhhn that’s a charlie brown tree, and then look at mine and I’m like… That’s a Christmas :christmas_tree:! Know what mean!

1 Like

Monsters bro thats amazing for 35 days

2 Likes

Heck Yeah looking great !

1 Like

I grow GG4 for edibles… i stage harvest. Tops i pull and cure. Best buds. Rest of plant i let ripen another week or 2 for edibles. The little suff around base…near stem and anything that isnt gonna grow nice i would take now. Not too much prune. Just open up. This is all gg4 photo.

4 Likes

Hey don’t pick on my Charlie Brown trees! Jk lol. I’m actually growing the same mix pack right now as well on around day 42 . First grow as well. You’re look great! Happy growing.

We are on the same day… About 42 … with same mix pack! That’s cool… Can you post pictures?

2 Likes

Yeah, I heavily trained mine and FIMed them all because I have a short tent, but they definitely exploded! I have done quite a bit of heavy defoliation along the way as well.

2 Likes