Is this because I’m getting close to harvest?

Is this a potassium or nitrogen deficiency? Or is this because I’m getting close to harvest?

@garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Myfriendis410

I was thinking it’s because I’m getting close to harvest but I’m not quite positive.

1 Like

Leaves will turn yellow and die off as you cut nutes, flush, and prepare for harvest. If you’re 1-2 weeks away everything looks acceptable.

1 Like

Your fan leaves will continue to die as the plant is feeding off them. Are you watching your trichs? Remember:

2 Likes

@Earl I could tell better in a different light but they look close to done and there running there cycle I would stop nutes now if you haven’t already and just water till there done but natural light helps looks great buddy :wink:

2 Likes

This Gold Leaf is really ready but I don’t have room to hang it yet. Most of the fan leaves are yellowing or shriveling.

1 Like

I agree a picture in natural light would be best
Heres a picture of my lsd as you can tell the fan leaves are yellowing and dieing off
This happens as the plant agrs and gets closer to finishing but the time your ready to harvest most of the fan leaves will fall off perfectly normal
It starts low and works its way up
If it starts up top then its normally a sign of a issue

Can you post a picture in natural light

2 Likes

Ok that’s what I was thinking but just wanted to be sure. I’ll try and get one with better light. I sealed off the window to the room I’m in. But they did start at the bottton and I did stop nutes about a week ago ish