Is this auto or?

Mine as well, just a different housing. Works like a champ🤟

2 Likes

You don’t have to buy anything new, just cut a hole in the top of those cups to reduce the humidity. I use 16 oz water bottles cut in half with the screw top facing up then I can unscrew the top when needed. I only leave them on until the first set of real leaves.

7 Likes

@His_hers0125, Newt is giving some solid pointers. Nothing to add except I transplant my autos at 2 weeks from breaking ground, usually around the 3rd set not counting the cotyledons and top after a few recovery days.

2 Likes

Update on 5/9 :seedling::pray:t5:

3 Likes

Nice ! Thanks sis​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

I like your way of thinking .

I totally agreee with you about @Newt

Thanks for advice all is always appreciated .

3 Likes

Hey @Newt I have a lean stem do I just rotate her to allow her to reach for the light in another direction ?

Thanks

Can’t hurt. I’d also consider adding some dirt to bury some of the stretch. If you do add dirt, then add a few drops of water to each (like 10-15 drops each)

Appreciate it . :fist:t5:

1 Like

How long should the plants take to grow more nodes ?

And should I keep dooms on at all times ?

Domes should be off by the time you have 4-5 sets of leaves. Once they are, they’ll grow quickly.

They’ve stretched a little. If they were mine, I’d repot them, and bury 30-40% of the stems.

1 Like

Got it . I’ll have hubby do it today :pray:t5::pray:t5:

1 Like

Bigger pot or same size ?

May as well go bigger, it’ll save another re-potting.

1 Like

Thanks bro .

1 Like

@Newt reason for yellow on leaves ? Or reasons why ? How to recover ?

Yellow leaves can be a lot of things, unfortunately. For seedlings, I believe the most common is over watering.

13 Days in :pray:t5: . How the looking @Newt

3 Likes