Is this auto done?

The bottom pic looks the most done, I’d give that one another week at least maybe 2, the others need more time than that one.

Yeah the leaves are fading out with your low level of nute usage. On your next grow, I’d follow the FF feeding schedule a bit closer (using all 3 of the FF trio for most of flowering) which will keep your leaves greener thru the flowering process.

I think you’re still 2-3 weeks away from prime chop time and if those plants were mine, I’d give them another feeding to keep the yellow death away as you still have some time to go, evidenced by all the white pistils still on the buds of the first 2 pics.

The FF feeding schedule I mentioned, I would give it the week 9 feeding that includes grow big which will help slow down the yellowing. I would dose at 1/2 to 2/3 strength, I never go full strength with FF nutes.

1 Like

Thanks man, super helpful practical advice. I misunderstood timing from the get go. I thought week 10 was actually week 10 from the time i dropped the seed into soil too in terms of what ilgm (and other seedbanks) say the time to harvest is! Appreciate the chart, i’m going to follow week 9 at 1/2 strength on the 2 plants that are the most behind, and maybe the 3rd one that’s a little further along looking.

1 Like

Ended up doing 1/2 stregnth on Big Bloom and Tiger bloom in 1 gallon spread evenly across all 3 plants and sprayed it with my new sprayer. Much nicer than pouring, should’ve been doing this all along! I skipped the Grow big, but did do calmag plus so hopefully that bit of nitrogen (it’s a 2-0-0 formula) won’t be terrible, instructions say it can be used through flower so idk. Scared of doing too much nitrogen i guess so just trying to play it safe

1 Like

Yeah CalMag has some nitrogen in it which will help a bit.

Well, here we are 12 weeks, 4 days later and in a way i think these are over done, and in another not completley ready to harvest, but leaves are dying horribly so i’m going to harvest i think tomorrow evening. Should i just shut the lights off now, or is their an ideal time to harvest in the day, does it matter at this point? I see a hint of amber in some trichomes, and a medium amount of milkiness in others, and some glassiness in others, but hardly any. Best up close pic i could get:

1 Like

The whole plant as it were:

1 Like

Judging just on the pics you provided without trich pictures I’d chop. Cut the lights off now for 48 hours. After the 48 hours cut the main stem in the dark.

1 Like

Thanks, i know this is nothing award winning here, just looking for something cheaper than what the dispensaries are selling, and looking to learn. First time grow and i got it to this point so calling it a win.

2 Likes

It looks good to me, wait til you get her trimmed up. It’s going to surprise you.
Good job! Make sure you cut that stalk in the dark. Idk the science behind it. Because, well. Idc. LOL.

Look at all that sugar on your bud! Be proud.

1 Like

At night nutes and water go back down into the root zone. Drys faster and tastes better

1 Like

Thanks @plumbdand
It cycles back up through the plant pretty quickly as soon as there is light introduced, right?

Thanks everyone, love this forum, tons of helpful folks. I’m super stoked that i got something to even grow, and am hooked, ready to buy a 4x4 tent now and started a second closet grow, but is sort of ghetto inasmuch as it doesn’t have proper ventalliation, but the humidity here is always very low…

1 Like

I grow front to back in 40-50% humidity. You definitely need steady air flow.

Live shot of my tents

Yes it does, it might even start up-taking water and nutes before the lights come back on. Some people drill a hole in the main and shove a pencil or a plastic tube of some sort in the hole. I’ve done it but have no way of knowing for sure if it did anything.

I have my tent setup all decked out where this grow is, spent so much on it, my closet grow became more of a ghetto grow, but i’m having fun with it and it’s doing better than expected. Will have to start another thread after getting the exhaust setup right. As of now i have a big vent with fans only. My main grow tent is only a 2x4, but i have wifi inkbird controllers for humidity/temp and a window AC unit setup in the room, not piped in directly as figured that’d be too cold. Also have 3 SF-1000’s (spider farmer led’s), a 6" Terrabloom exhaust fan, and power strips with built in breakers (not surge strips).

1 Like

The sledgehammer part of fox farm. has anyone used it? if so whats the process or is it not necc.

1 Like

I’ve never used it, just used water for the flushes when I was using the FF trio.

1 Like

Yes. Use as directed. Treat twice as much water as it would normally take for the pots with sledge hammer. IE if you normally use 1 gallon, treat 2 gallons.

That’s it.

Or you can do what I do, after using twice the amount I let sit for 30 mins and run a few gallons through it. Or however much you need to get it where you want it. But this isn’t necessary.

1 Like

thanks Hell - new to the inside thing. i have 3 gall pots. how much water should i run through each pot?

1 Like

i’m assuming that i capture run off and toss or just water until it starts to run off.