Is this an issue

1 of my ladies is yellowish and leaves towards the top look like this

1 Like

Looks a little hungry, the leaf margins look purplish…whats the strain.

gg auto…i have 2 going, fed the same, other looks fine

1 Like

Its normal to have their needs slightly different, like a Chubby and a Skinny brother, genetics. There is a form, ill go find and paste here that’ll get ya more help as folks can get a feeling of your setup feed etc. brb.

If you can answer as much as you know/understand it will get you more precise help. Its a Holiday, so id expect folks to be in and out, speaking for myself of course.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
  2. Otigin of seeds?
  3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
  4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
  5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
  6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
  7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
  8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
  9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
  10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
  11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
  12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
  13. Co2 Yes / No?
  14. How long have you been growing?
  15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
  16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.

Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.

With @Pet_de_Chien on the support ticket. I’m thinking Molybdenum?? Very rare, what’s your PH going in and soil or coco? I’ve also had a similar leaf coloring when I lower the temps and the plants true colors will come out? Support ticket will definitely give some excellent plant doctors on here a place to start :love_you_gesture:

oh wow man yall ve doing the most🤣…well answering all of those should ve relatively short lol

indoor grow tent 4’×4’×80"
2 gg autos from ilgm
mars hydro ts1000 and spider farmer sf1000
MG moisture control soil with added perlite(all i had at time)
71f night/78-82 day
humidity ranges 40-55
fox farm nutes
no co2
4in vent
tap water at ph 6.5

1 Like

all look in line. Hate to tell you but you’re in for a difficult ride with the MG. Time released nutrients and being released during watering/feeding make it incredibly hard to feed during the grow. Surprisingly they look good to be using MG and adding FF nutrients, I would add that the FF trio is notorious for salt/mineral build up in the root zone. They recommend flushing every 30 days or so. That’ll be tricky with MG due to releasing its nutrients.

1 Like

yea ive been learning that lol, im at least glad to know that im not doing completely terrible given what i have

I am more inclined to say normal fade. As they get further in to flower, their needs change. They need less N and more P+K. Hard to adjust with MG soil.

I’d agree with what @OGIncognito offered up.
MG is an “up for grabs” medium, a few folks on here use it successfully, but most struggle. So lockout/salt build up - and the need to flush is a reality.
The burned tips look good, thats usually in indicator of feeding at MAX, but the light yellow/green, tells me hungry for some N and P, which should be there with MG and FF.

I’ve grown GG and at 71 the low night temps could be the source of the purple margins (if thats what I am interpreting from the photos).

1 Like

i forgot to add that the mg soil was flushed out a bit before i used it, i only used ff grow big to feed twice and the ff bloom 3 or 4 times, all at about 1/5 recommended dose

2 Likes

Same thoughts, it’s difficult for me to diagnose the non-typical leaf symptoms. My GG at 3 weeks in flower is stretching like crazy. Hang in there @goldiemouth270 good start with flushing the MG before you started, Sis you take any run off readings? Hang in there Brother, they look good.

i have no tool to measure runoff yet, only thing i have right now is an apera ph pen… recommendations for a good tool for runoff measurements

1 Like

I use the Apera PH pen as well and for measuring TDS I use Blue Lab :love_you_gesture:

So if I’m understanding, they only been fed 6 times at 1/5 rate and you are in early flower, they are hungry. Try a 50% feed and see how they do, N and P are mobile so color should come back and hence photosynthesis efficacy.

Yes, Apera is a good brand, for EC any will do I have a Blue Lab and a Vivosun cheapo.

ive thought about doing this but was still scared bc of my soil

If your more comfortable at 2/5 - 40% go that route ph’d to 6.5 and observe until next feed time. Looks great so far, just a little hungry is all I really see.
But get those runoff readings when you can, that’ll give you an idea of where your roots are in terms of salt concentration/ph etc.

1 Like

ok will do, much appreciation

Make ur plant a Banana and cucumber skin tea and add some fish bone meal and alfalfa meal it will give it a quick boost