Is this a pistol ? Any trained eyes would be very helpful

Well i noticed these today but cant tell if these are pistols or not? What do you guys think ? @Missiles @MattyBear @Dr.DankThumb420 @dbrn32

2 Likes

It sure looks like it to me :wink:

2 Likes

@Missiles is it normal for them to appear at 25 days old ?

1 Like

If she is an auto yes that’s very normal

3 Likes

Yes its normal for plants from regular seed as well. It just means shes mature, and you could flower if you wanted too. Usually imo plants can show maturity as early as week 4-6 veg state. Shes looking good so keep up the good work. They do look like pistols also.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone . They are ilgm auto super skunks feminized. Day 25 above soil . Shes has hopefully 3 sisters that will soon be showing their sex as well . Well thats 2 yes for pistols so thats a great start . I wish i could get some better pics but they are so small right now and my new s10+ can only zoom in so much before it blurs.

1 Like

Its easier if you put the photos on in seperate posts then we can zoom in more :+1:

1 Like

I have a plant in a solo cup only a couple weeks in that is showing pistils and it’s a feminized photoperiod :v::bear:

2 Likes

@Hungrybud like that ?

1 Like

@MattyBear can you post a pic of her and what strain ?

Sure. 2 of the 4 are showing sex already. Strains are Afghan and Crystal… both feminized photoperiod from seed…

Afghan…

Crystal…

I fimmed the Crystal and topped the Afghan. They are extremely root bound and are getting transplanted tomorrow :sunglasses::v::bear:

3 Likes

Yes mate sorry i missed your reply.

1 Like

@Hungrybud @MattyBear what do you guys think? Pistols or are my eyes deceiving me?

1 Like

Pistils…

3 Likes

Pistils …damn auto correct

I’m sorry. New to site. Can’t start my own thread. I don’t know what is going on with this one…

1 Like