This “autoflower” is 51 days old since sprouting. It started out with deformed cotyledon and first node leaves, but has been seemingly perfectly healthy ever since. Not sure if that matters, but I’ll mention in case. The flowers haven’t opened, unlike the handful of other autos I’ve grown. My question is whether or not this is a photoperiod plant that I’m growing. My phone camera resolution isn’t great, but hopefully the picture suffices to elicit some opinions.
- Indoor or outdoor? - INDOOR size of grow? 5 GAL FABRIC POT
- Otigin of seeds? ILGM
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower? AUTO (SUPPOSED TO BE) SOUR DIESEL
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water? 3/4 DISTILLED, 1/4 TAP, 7.5ish
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution? 6.5 (tds not monitored since lightly fed)
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. A POT FOR POT KIT (SUPER SOIL ON BOTTOM, COC COIR ON TOP)
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used. FF TRIO (1/4-1/2 STRENGTH AFTER ~4 WEEKS), CAL MAG 5ML/GAL BETWEEN FEEDINGS AFTER ~4 WEEKS)
- What typr of lighting are you using? SPIDERFARMER SF-2000 19 HRS ON/ 5 HRS OFF
- What are the temps in your growspce? 75-80 DAY/70-75 NIGHT
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? 40-45% DAY & NIGHT
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier? AC
- Do you have a Ventilation system? NO. TENT DOOR STAYS OPENED WITH OSCILLATING FAN
- Co2 Yes / No? NO
- How long have you been growing? 1.5 YEARS
Some autos can be stubborn, it looks like it’s about to flower
Should he try to force it?
I’m trying to sponge knowledge of these Autos
Its auto and it looks like it is about to flower
Some autos grow differently than others. Some flower sooner than others.
Here are two Lambs Breath autos.
8 weeks of flower for Sugar on the right.
110 days from breaking ground.
7 weeks of flower for Baby on the left.
94 days from breaking ground.
You just never know about autos.
Hey I’m a newbie so I might have messed mine up but autos as well and all 3 the same all done the same, just have fun with, longer it takes bigger buds hopefully
Is it at all possible you have a male plant on your hands? I had a male auto before. It was a gem, truly.
I only ask because the bud sites don’t have discernible pistils forming, but pictures are certainly not always the best at capturing color.
Nah looks like she was slow grower and only just hit flowering, my banana blaze is 6 weeks old and is just now going into flower , I have 2 more slow plants that’ll probably not flip until week 7-8. It all depends at how well bred the autos are and hard you push them .I personally believe you should never force a auto to flower or you’ll be forced to stick to the 12 hour schedule
I’ve been wondering the same thing. Not a single white pistil to be found. How can I know for sure?
As others have suggested, If you flip her to a 12/12 light cycle that often will speed things up, especially for autos who seem to have a little too much of the photoperiod genetics.
I’d be keeping a close eye on it after the 12/12 flip but that’s just me. Maybe it’s fine?