Is this a Phosphorus deficiency?

You wouldnt happen to have a pic of your scrog for some ideas possibly in my next run

2 Likes

Always got picturesā€¦ lol

:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow okay i got a lot of questions!! Have you always had those scrogs on there? And at what ppm in runoff do you start to worry so i watered in today with 1224 ppm came out at 1970 what level is concerning basically when you start to see problems or just in runoff in general?

2 Likes

One thing to keep in mind as the plant ages around 5-6 weeks they start to eat less nutes.

In order to get your runoff numbers down, you may have to feed/water/feed.

Based on your numbers I would feed half as much or even just plain water next time. If you havenā€™t already, visit, I think itā€™s called, coco for cannabis dot com. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I have a hydro system with water only. My plants roots sit in the water so therefore I donā€™t have runoff.

I think before the next grow, you really need to get the pH meter. If your not PHā€™ing your water correctly then that will affect a lot of different things concerning you grow. You have to go in with proper pH and nutes going in or youā€™ll constantly be battling something.

The runoff tells you how much to feed the next time. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can not understand my water guys been watering for 4 days with my tap water!
seedling is showing the welt all over again just like before! It makes no since i did all this testing all the right questions but yet same results of burning welting deficiencys

This pic is from December last year and i using ny water then im starting to think it is the sodium in my water idk what else to do always burnt leaves it makes me frustrated!

1 Like

IMO, That doesnā€™t really look typical of a nute burn. It looks more like damage maybe a water burn like it had touch the medium early on.

How old is your plant?

She actually looks hungry to me. When you see the leaves look like they have a little bit of green and light green in the leaves like your does is an indication of being hungry.

Although, too much watering in the seedling stage will cause her to slow down and take on a paleā€™ish look.

The other possible cause of plant looking pale can be pH issues. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

Yep :point_up: Yep :point_up:ā€¦Need not repeat the above. :point_up: :point_up:
and maybe borderline O.W.

Subtilis and Amylo - provide some relief from Salt stress.

2 Likes

It is not my current seedling that is from back in December but my current one is starting to show the same thing and its about 3 weeks old but i water once a day at 30 cc of jacks at full strength @HappyHydroGrower

1 Like

Give us updated pics, we canā€™t help without knowing what weā€™re looking at.

daily watering is almost never necessary when theyā€™re that young.

2 Likes

It always happens

3 Likes

Your soil looks too wet.

Iā€™m gonna defer to Pet and HHG because Iā€™m about to be on a plane, but thatā€™s my thought. Youā€™re still drowning her. Like water boarding style.

4 Likes

Thank yall so much! I just dont understand how im over watering in coco no matter i always seem too! To keep my ppm in range i guess under 400ppm from my input how it always seems higher meaning i water in at 1250 but my runoff is 1900 i cant wrap ny head around it :disappointed:

2 Likes

When they are big, Iā€™ve never could over water and Iā€™ve run many a gal of water through them doing different experiments/ flushes.

But, when they are young, they donā€™t need much water at all. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

My question still lies with how is my ec shooting so high up if not fertigating often?

2 Likes

There can be several things happening to cause ppmā€™s to rise.

Ph can be out of balance causing lockout.

If you havenā€™t done any or not enough flushes to rinse salts out.

The plant is maturing and is no longer eating near as many nutes.

Itā€™s like if you give a dog 5 treats and he only eats two of them. Next time he gets five, now he has 8, and so on.

Another thing, if you trim too much at once, sheā€™ll slow down on eating nutes for a couple of days.

If I was a betting man, I would say you plant is old and is no longer wanting as much to eat.

If your target goal to feed is a 1000 ppmā€™s, I would drop my target back to around 800 and see if that helps.

Meaning, instead of feeding her a 1000 ppmā€™s, I would shoot for 800 when you mix nutes.

Now let me say this, if you feed 1000 and your runoff is 1500, the next time I feed, I would feed 500 to bring her ppmā€™s back down to a 1000

Hope this makes sense. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes that makes since!! I keep feeding the same because i make 5 gals at a time and i just use that through 2 days

1 Like

@HappyHydroGrower @Graysin @SynysterChris @Pet_de_Chien ive been using my tap water for a lil while now and so far no deficiency i ordered a new ph from apera gets here friday! I changed my nutes per jacks rep i talked she emailed me a different feed just been watching for anything to change and so far all is good

3 Likes

Interesting! She put you almost up at 4 grams of A. I love seeing how they work with everyoneā€™s individual needs. Thatā€™s what a nute company should do. :v:

2 Likes

Here is a updated pic of her so far

Still very slowy growth thou
Also only watering every other day watered her yesterday and this is 24 hrs later still looks over watered/:

2 Likes