Is this a Phosphorus deficiency?

Gonna grab @Lacewing and @Caligurl they’re my go-to for bugs.

2 Likes

@Graysin thank you very much bro look forward to their response!

1 Like

Zoom out, that photo is crap…look for this.

Sorry so short…peach crescendo is really good. this all I can sstitch tonight.

3 Likes

I can’t tell much in that pic,

I had spider mites on my greenhouse girl I sprayed it with captain jacks Deadbug(bonide) probably 3 or 4 times over a couple week span, they seemed to mostly die off. I liked the bonide idea because it can supposedly go on buds and be fine even close to harvest,
So idk. if that gpd was mine, I might spray it once or twice just as a preventative measure? But only with something like bonide that everyone says can go on mature buds.
Fingers crossed no mites got into the tent, that’s the best prevention lol

1 Like

xD you have the same kitchen spice racks I use haha

I got multiple 12 packs of them on Amazon cuz cheaper than anything similar marketed specifically for plants lol

1 Like

That was the only thing i could find after going through about 15 leaves i plunked off from different parts of her couldnt find any stimpling or larvee just these random balls. I will try to take a better pic if i can find another one of it on her. But it doesnt look like that picture! if that was the case i would just cut my loss the clones that did have the mites i didnt notice until i saw the webbing and qucikly burned em in the fire pit @Pet_de_Chien

1 Like

Yea they are perfect im able to slide my catch tray to test run off! @SynysterChris

1 Like

OK, most people/growers aren’t honest… once you get to meet the spider mite…you will always have them, I don’t care the pesticide used or small thermoN device you have, the phukers are 1/4 sized minuscule can breed in 2 hours after being born, not like a Fungus gnat born pregnant, if you do this long enough, you learn to not panic & manage them. Best case, like herding mosquitos.

3 Likes

One thing is certain all the other dots pictured aren’t trichomes…lol
That’s more likely an egg …which I can’t say for sure too blurry
@Pet_de_Chien lol on the peach crescendo

2 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien so your saying even if i set off a dokter doom fogger, bleach, and Alcohol wipe everything in that room. I will always have spider mites now :broken_heart:? )':

1 Like

I’m only Saying that I will. Whatever stuff you got will work for you… Spider mites are like…you set off a Dr Doom Daisy Cutter…it kills 800,0000 and you go in to the tent to clean up. During clean up, an egg sack, sticks to your trichome stickified arm hair arm hair, you pet your cat, who in turn rubs your dog, who humps the neighbor kid, that runs through your wife’s rosebushes, who brings them back into the house being cute showers your bed in them, you sleep and wake and water you girls and you give them the SM.

3 Likes

@Pet_de_Chien @Lacewing

I think my fear has come true

2 Likes

I will say, a couple have me saying yep eg sack and a couple have me saying weird angle, maybe trichome…a lot fewer this side of the leaf.

2 Likes

Is this a mite? @Pet_de_Chien @Lacewing

It was the one I initially looking at…for sure.

but limited other tell tales kept me reluctant to say.

1 Like

Im so confused :confused: :broken_heart: does this just mean im going to have em forever

What tell tales are you refering to? Im not trying to be rude or anything just i get confused a lot easier than most ppl lol so just be brutality honest with me💔 i can be very annoying by asking the same question trying to understand but its just me trying to understand and make since of everything

Well you’re young perspective is one view point.
It just means that you cant kill them, they are everywhere, they can spread like poison ivy in a nudist logging camp, YOU the grower can learn to control the Environment in which they thrive and that it cant… its called integrated pest management.

1 Like

@Pet_de_Chien yes ive learned about IPM and i will be implementing them starting forward from this point. Spraying lost coast plant therapy, dr.zymes, and dokter doom in a constant rotation. I just want to know by removing everything and wiping down everything and setting a bomb specifically to kill everything that they wont come back unless i dont use proper ipm. Ive had several grows and never had any pest expect for the springtales you helped me figure out as well! Im just hoping i never see the bastards again )': unless i bring in a sick clone or something like that again but i will always have a 2 week quartine with in new clones i receive. But just clarify what i circle in a spider mite huh?

1 Like

Ok great products…vwill do the job… sorry another big hit…lemme peak.ill be back,.

2 Likes