Is this a Phosphorus deficiency?

@HappyHydroGrower thank you for that tip bro! I bought the 5 gal ac infinity bags because the had holes to do LST well it comes with 3?! I was like wow and i didnt want to punch holes through it!

1 Like

This is what I did with a girl but, before she got to this size I had her tied to the fabric pot with safety pins.

You can also use bamboo and build a frame to help spread her out. I have seen it done somewhere on here. :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

She is so much happier!! Since i started watering everyday!
Also against everybody telling me i didnt need this!

Got it on sale from amazon for $200 but discovered i need a booster pump because of being on a well!!
Got my ppm down to 10 From 240! Looking forward to see what she can do!

1 Like

The growth on this girl is astounding! Thank yall for help along the way @CooterJuice @HappyHydroGrower @Pet_de_Chien @Graysin @beardless!!

5 Likes

Very nice gromie!! She looking great my friend!!!

2 Likes

Never had roots growing out the fabric pot before! Is that a sign to up pot again?? Its a 5 gal ac infinty pot :yum:

1 Like

No. It’s very common to see that. No worries.
Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you! @HappyHydroGrower i recently built a aeroponic cloner i was wondering can you use florakleen instaed of clear rez but cant find anything online to help me?? Ive read hellraiser thread about cloning but nobody asked the question

1 Like

@peachfuzz @myfriend do y’all have any ideas?

2 Likes

I suspect its Hypochlorous Acid…but the MSDS is as Vague as you’d expect from Monsanto…I’d not use it unless I could confirm its a hydro safe product like HOCL. I’ve used just tap water with h202 and they root just fine, Kratky in a solo with just tap, works too. Get a quart of Clonex clone solution, I believe it has HOCL plus some very dilute nutes and maybe even some gibberellins. But pH’d tap changed every couple days is all that is needed to get roots in 10-14 days.

4 Likes

I used FloraKleen at the advice of my local to hydro guys. It’s essentially just super diluted pool shock. But unlike Clear Rez, you can’t leave it in the system - it’s meant just to go in to clean up and sanitize between water changes. To be honest, more effort than it’s worth for an aeroponic cloner. You’ll be changing the water every few days, and will have roots in 10-21 days anyway.

3 Likes

Okay thank yall for answering! I have cloned before but wasnt a great success parital because my girls were not as healthy as they could of been but hoping with this system and her being healthy i will give it shoot! I enjoyed reading hellraiser thread and he made it so simple! What methods do yall use for clones i like the setup of aerocloner but i see most ppl prefer the bubbler (dwc)system why is that? @Graysin @Pet_de_Chien @HappyHydroGrower or if yall dont use ither why not?

2 Likes

I have one cutting floating in a cup of water (used a neoprene collar from my cloner to hold her upright, and they’re foam so they float). I have two cuttings in coco coir. I have most of my seedlings and cuttings in damp rockwool cubes.

The cloner probably works fine but I suck at changing water. :joy:

3 Likes

It’s always been my impression that you flush with florakleen and then with more water and then reset ppm’s with a gal or so of nutes.

I believe it is used in flushing coco to clear out salt build up but would rather others to comment to know for sure.
I think @MattyBear may be able to speak about florakleen…. ?? :man_shrugging::+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’ve never cloned so I can’t speak to that. :v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I use one of three methods.
I use my 32 spot EZclone if I’m doing a big run or multiple strains. I always go 50% more than i plant to keep and keep only the strongest.
I use the Kratky, which is a solo cup of water h202 with foil over the top, poke holes insert cuts, wait. Mostly for overflow, giveaways.
And I use Clonex gel in inverted Root Riot cubes, for ones I plant on planting right way - give nice strong anchor point, roots really fast, good moisture/water/nute retention.

3 Likes

Lil update on my GDP loving the way she taking off will be flowering soon and i know i still havent LST but just been putting off trying to find when to clone her lol

2 Likes

Also germinated 7 seeds and they tap roots where crazy with this nee heating mat i bought in less then 24 hrs they took off! But then in coco last night and already sprouting out of coco seed still attached thou but crazy fast!

2 Likes

I know this isnt the best picture but i recently acquired a clone from a friend and did not properly quartine her and unfortunately she had spider mites. I hurried up and proceeded to burn it outside but im afaird the mites may have slipped into the pther grow tent the picture i attached is the best i was able to get. I have been spraying lost coast plant therpy, doktor doom, and dr.zymes. i havent seen any mites in that tent at all even when i had the other clone. My question is any bug experts that could futher assist as in maybe this is a tricomb or a spider mite egg? @HappyHydroGrower @Graysin @CooterJuice @SynysterChris @Pet_de_Chien

Also her is a pic of my GDP at week 5 of flower really trying to make it to harvest but im afraid she will be taken over by the mites if any got into that tent

1 Like

2 Likes