Is this a Phosphorus deficiency?

@SynysterChris wow thats amazing it only took 10 days to fill a solo cup with roots?! Is it just that pheno you found or that strain in general?

1 Like

Oh I wish, not a solo cup, they were in one of those little plastic clone domes with 12 cup-hole things, probably only 2 inch wide holes. I start clones in those and then move up to solo cups.
I was just amazed at the speed anyway because the last strain I did in them took 3 weeks to be ready to move up

2 Likes

@SynysterChris what did you do differently that changed her root development? Or was it a different strain you cloned previously?

It was a different strain, the last clones were of the mystery strain that’s my current flowering headache with all the polination/banana issues.
But I think I also didn’t really feed those ones so that could be part of it. I didn’t know I needed to feed clones lol

1 Like

Ahh okay that makes since @SynysterChris what do you use for microbes maybe that played a factor too!? And yea i read a lil of your thread i would be lost if i were you i got confused trying to understand and study how you saw the nanners on that entire plant!

I use “billions” made my TPS nutrients, but mostly just with feedings occasionally; I haven’t really messed with it when it comes to making clones.

Omg yeah they’re freaken hard to spot depending where they are. I don’t understand it myself lol and honestly I highly doubt I’m getting 100% of them.
It started by noticing a few more obvious ones out in the open on top colas,. So I started checking more thoroughly and now if I spend 30 mins checking them out, turning buds and finding a couple out in the open etc, think I’m done and did a good job,
Then I lift a little budleaf and find one under it…
Hell I’ve even kinda bent a middle- hight bud from the stalk and found a couple behind it :persevere:
So honestly there’s no way I’ve found all of them. I’m just mitigating the damage best I can so that hopefully this group can at least be usable for making concentrates… already gave up on it being smokeable, it’s a loss. Just lessons learned on seed choices…
And once they’re done the room is getting sanitized,
Then basically torn down cuz built it crappy lol. Rebuilding it to 8x12 instead of 4x8 xD

1 Like

Lil update since i did the mainlining so far just watered her after 48 hrs and i check my runoff was around 2300 (500 scale) but no signs of a issue possible learning experience for me here is this normal?

1 Like

Can someone explain how i managed to half my plant has signs of overwatering and the top half praying?
@HappyHydroGrower @beardless @CooterJuice @SynysterChris

3 Likes

She looks great! If she’s not on auto, top both of those tops. And, put her in a bigger pot. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower i topped her yesterday and i didnt know if to up pot her because i cant see any roots at the bottom yet :pensive: is that why she looks the way she does?

2 Likes

Yep. That’s the answer. Bigger and fabric if you can manage it. She’ll breathe easier and more uniformly.

2 Likes

Bet will transfer tonight!! Thank yall!!! @Graysin

3 Likes

Yup, I think that’s exactly what my flower group did too when they were ready for a bigger home. Once I got them into 5 gals two days later they were back to happy as can be, and exploding with growth :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea yall were right on the money never had roots like this before so its a pretty big thing for me :rofl: thank yall so much! @HappyHydroGrower @SynysterChris @Graysin im putting her in a 5 gal fabric too! But my question is when up potting do you still water with normal watering as everyday or every other day or wait few days For her to adjust?

3 Likes

If coco, still water once a day. If not, water right after transplant and then water again when pot is light.

Gorgeous roots. Nice work

2 Likes

Beautiful! Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Okay yes im in coco! Cant wait to watch her explode!

2 Likes

Every time I’ve uppotted I immediately water/feed, thinking it helps kinda pack the coco in around the roots getting rid of any big air pockets etc. so far they’ve all LOVED being moved and we’re blowing up with growth in days, can’t wait to see how she likes her new home! Plenty of room to get big! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

She is alot happier now that she is a bigger home i started watering once a day because with the fabric pot i notice the water dry quickly!!!

1 Like

Absolutely beautiful brother! Keep pulling those branches down some.

You may have to get a little creative like using safety pins attached to the edge of the fabric pot with some garden twist ties to hold her down. Lots of different ways of spreading her out.

Good job and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes