Is this a ph thing?

I recently discovered that my ph pen was off by at least 1.2 points so instead of watering with 6.2 to 6.5 it was 7 .4 to 7.7. I got the ph pen recalibrated how ever, I do not know what my run off is. I hade been water (with nutes) 1/2 gal per plant and wasn’t really getting much run off. I also recently upped the amout of watering/feeding to a gal per plant and am getting more of a run off but I have not checked it. going to get something to catch it in to check it tomorrow. With that said, I think I have something going on. I’m going to do a a good flush in the morning. (its raining right now).I have 3 WW and 5 Crystal this is only the WW that its doing it to.

happening to. any thoughts? @bob31 @Hogmaster

I would definitely consider buying a back up pH pen never hurts to have 2

1 Like

Never had this problem when I just used drops! I mixed up some nutes today but re calibrated and used drops to make sure I’m in the right range. So do you think its pH then?
@Hogmaster

You never know if you don’t store mobile correctly they can be off within a few different checks I always keep at least two or three handy around me personally or spend the extra money and get a real good one but even then I’d rather have two or three then one good one they could still malfunction

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PECAQ12/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apis_1499121905962tag=greenrel-20

1 Like

Either ph or mangenese

4 Likes

Where can find manganese? @Majiktoker

In most if not all flower foods

1 Like

@Sasquatch,
I can’t quite tell from the picture, but is that a 5gal bucket?

1 Like

@Aquaponic_Dumme yea those are in 5 gal buckets. They have a 100 holes of more in the sides and about 6 in the bottom

2 Likes