Is this a nutrient problem?

About 2 months into veg. Getting ready for flowering, but when I went to go check on the plants today I noticed one leaf looked different from the others (yellowish). I’ve never had a nute problem before so I’m not sure if that is the problem. I’m currently using Fox Farm Big Bloom and Fox Farm Grow Big. The soil I’m growing in is Fox Farm Coco Loco. The pictures below are with the light off and on.

1 Like

I’ll wait for someone else to chime in, but in my limited knowledge I’d not worry and just keep an eye on it. I think if you saw more leaves doing that I’d look into to much/not enough nitrogen. But yeah, I’ve seen a leaf or two do the same after a feeding and it never spread. Just stay on top of it. Happy growing!

1 Like

Do you PH after mixing in water? FF will crash your PH causing lock out.

1 Like

Yes I do. I usually get it to 6.5 before giving it to the plants

You should be good on PH, stills looks hungry. Just keep an eye on it.

Need better pictures.

1 Like

I see a little spot on that fan leave little yellowing? Is that what your talking about? @Amateur-Grower make sure your keep soil at right moisture. It will and can start to use what it needs stored in its leaves. But keep any eye on its. keep ur ph stable and you should bee ok. Need little info on what u been doing. Needs some nitrogen looks like but hard to tell need some more info. @Covertgrower is a moderator he can help. @Amateur-Grower. Do you know how to tag people for help

I see the leaf in question. Unless it becomes more yellow, and more leaves, I wouldn’t be too concerned. It’s normal to lose a few bottom leaves. Especially towards flowering.

3 Likes

Im having the same issue. Using ff trio and either its tmv or something genetic. What strain and company did you use. Mine started out with my Bruce Banner. There is a guy on the Grow website. He has a baby maybe 2 weeks old and its already showing signs of this discoloration.