Is this a nutrient problem

2 Likes

no details just pictures? ph? ppm? age of plants

1 Like

:+1: @Donaldj need more info @TheClown

They are four months old. I know that pots are too small but they have produced good in the past.Larger fan leaves, actually all the foliage is starting to turn yellow and die I have been feeding them Phosphorus and potasium now once a week for about six weeks after inducing flowering . I will probably harvest in 4 weeks and i have stopped feeding nutrients . Had aphid problems earlier in growing season controlled by a soap and water solution until my friends the lady bugs moved in.

6 weeks in flower? if that’s the case then some die off is perfectly normal

Thanks for the help, I am almost out of last years supply and hope to not see problems which would effect my winter supply.

Donaldj ILGM Volunteer
September 9 |

6 weeks in flower? if that’s the case then some die off is perfectly normal Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

TheClown
September 9 |

They are four months old. I know that pots are too small but they have produced good in the past.Larger fan leaves, actually all the foliage is starting to turn yellow and die I have been feeding them Phosphorus and potasium now once a week for about six weeks after inducing flowering . I will p… Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.