Is this a male plant?!

I am 5 weeks into flower and this plant is producing so many seeds. does anyone have any idea what this is? could be?

Possible herm, looks pretty female

4 Likes

should I separate it from other plants?

If I’m right which I’m not 100% looking at those pics it’s probably to late but you still should.

2 Likes

will my other plants just get seeds? all my other plants look fine. what is the potential risks of it being too late?

Where did you get these seeds if I might ask? Are they auto- anything? Also, what strain?

Edit. They look very nice by the way. Go with it. I’m guessing there is not a lot you can do. Genetics.

1 Like

Take one of the calyx off take it away from the plants and open it see what you have

2 Likes

This is what drew my attention…growingmarijuana-2~2

2 Likes

Y so tiny🖕

1 Like

It’s about to shoot a wad, if it already hasn’t…

3 Likes

Rolmao!!!good one @Borderryan

3 Likes

Growing good weed isn’t all you learn in this place!!!

3 Likes

just got them from some bud I bought. its super scout. so strange tho cus I have like 6 seeds. I got 3 plants out of the 6 all the same strain and all look completely different. some with many seeds some with none?!

1 Like

I might be completely wrong, but that looks like a pollinated female to me. Is it outdoors? Do you have neighbors?

2 Likes

why the middle finger? what u mean?

does that mean its male?

yes it is outdoor

I think it is a female plant, that somehow got pollinated, and is in seed. But looking closer, I may also see an open male flower on it, which would indicate herm.

1 Like

Hermaphrodite. The circled spot are male flowers getting ready to pop.

1 Like

The way they are striped is what threw up flags. Not like regular calyxes with just a seem at the top.

2 Likes