Is this a male plant? or Hermaphrodite?

Ok, I just worked on this plant 2-3 days ago, and did not notice all these Pods… so I’m hoping that if the plant is male, it has not infected my flowering room… I’ve removed it, its sitting in the garage, waiting on a few opinions… pretty sure she is a He though… strain is Bangi Haze Regular…please advise, thank you @garrigan62

1 Like

hem sorry mate, unless you wanted it!! @dbrn32 @MattyBear can you see if any of the pods have opened or split, make sure you move it well away put it into a sealed bag, and if the pods are open in anyway change your clothing before you enter your grow room.

2 Likes

Yea it is hermie man get it away from other plants but try to save u are gonna get seeds off it hopefully you don’t have other plants in there do u?

Thank you I took it out immediately I’m inspecting it now for any breaks in the pods they don’t seem to be broken and it’s heading to the trash and I’ll make sure that I shower before I go back into my grow room and change clothes and such thanks for the advice I appreciate it

1 Like

I can’t zoom on your pics because there are multiple pics in your post. I definitely see balls though, maybe some pistils too but i cant see for sure.

1 Like

Thank you very much hungry bud I am disposing of the plant now the pods don’t seem to be broken so that’s good thanks again

1 Like

any time mate.

1 Like

I’m sorry my friend but it’s got to go. Hang in there I know it sucks but nothing you can do only to move on and also figure out how it happened so it don’t happen again.

Willsmoking-hookah

2 Likes

Thanks yeah it sucks a bit but I am glad that I’m pretty sure I found it before it pollinated

1 Like

I think I know why that one turned Hermie on me …light stress. I went in yesterday to check the humidity in the Dark Bloom room only to find one light was still on … now that’s a drag so now I’ve had to leave my lights off since yesterday skipping an entire lights on cycle. So now my plants will have been in partial darkness for 5 hours followed by complete darkness for 28 hours… not looking forward to the fallout

1 Like

Hang in there we’re all rooting for you and your plants to be ok.

1 Like

Yep live and learn

1 Like

Now that I can give a ’ LIKE " to …. 1