Is this a light burn?

These were topmost fan leaves about 14" away from a Kind 420w LED at 50%. Looks like they’ve been chewed but this is a sealed indoor grow tent. No yellow tips on any leaves.

1 Like

@PetePot that is not light burn
So far I just see that leaf re deformation maybe you plant is mutant if you talk about the yellow mark can be hungry

2 Likes

I cant see any light burn

2 Likes

I think mutants are cool!

5 Likes

Nah. Looks like the leaves may have been damaged early in their development. I wouldn’t remove top fan leaves even if they were deformed…

1 Like

Got a cat or a dog that may have gained access to the plant?

1 Like

I would not stress them. I have lots of clones alway coming up. Keep what i like. See wierd leaves all the time. Some can be purty ugly.

2 Likes

Ugly needs love too…

4 Likes

Thanks all. I’m conservatively pruning lower fan leaves and tucking higher ones out of the way of the branches’ light. No pets in the grow tent. It’s a Girl Scout Cookie autoflower so I’ll chock it up to a benign mutation at this point

What does this look like to you guys

Looks like a pest or animal ate them leaves. I’d look real good for any kind of bugs on stalks leaves soil onyop and underneath but moving some around. If u wet the top in an area give it a minute or 2 and see if anything comes shooting up from the soil. U’ll see if any larvae r there with the eye. Good luck. The yellow in very middle looks like veriagated or however it’s spelled type of leaf.

Thanks. I saw only a few such spots. Plants seem to otherwise be little beasts and are much better than the soil grow I tried before. I broke a stalk on the biggest plant trying to LST (not so low stress for that one) and have wired it back on to the main stem as it never really disconnected. Fingers crossed.

Cheers.

1 Like

@PetePot thanks for tag let her growing normal

If you want to do LST in your next grown I recommended try with landscape staples
Like this
IMG_20211127_160435

1 Like

Quick question my friend so you just stick them in the soil an they don’t fall over or nothing?

1 Like

@Breed89 I just stick in the soil, the staple don’t move or fell, the stem go to looking for light of course went you plant go to flowering stage you need to tie you plant