Is this a herme?

Wwa is this a herme?

1 Like

i blew up the picture and only see pistil hairs…what is it you see???

2 Likes

I see nanners

where at on the picture

Heres a better pic

if you are talking about on the main stem in the middle of your picture …then no that is not a nanner…I can see the hairs in it…if it was a nanner the hairs would not be there…that has been my experience

3 Likes

Ok thx a lot.advice is always good coming from u

2 Likes

Nanners appear on flowers and look like this:

4 Likes

still don’t see it…the nanners will be really yellow and stick out if on the outside but if they are in the inside of the bud it can be hard to see/tell

1 Like

I don’t see anything indicating a herm to me.

2 Likes

Ok thx a lot

2 Likes

Nanners literally looks like a bunch of bananas you buy at the grocery store. :+1:

1 Like

This one looks more like the creature from Resident Evil.

9 Likes

lmao, about to eat your face

2 Likes

Damn lol

2 Likes

They came on late in flower and I was plucking a dozen or so every few days. Only found a few immature seeds so it was not too bad.(Bubba Kush from ILGM)
Gotta have sharp eyes to see 'em sometimes.

3 Likes

More great nanner pics.

1 Like

I’ve not seen one in person yet. Hope I never do. But dang, how do y’all see these so well? I need new glasses.

1 Like

It’s the color. They kinda stand out.

2 Likes

You will notice very bright greenish/yellow spots in, on, and under the buds. They could hide anywhere.
As earlier stated… if inside the bud… you may never notice… the good thing about them being inside is the pollen will not spread. You may find an under developed seed or even a few in that particular bud.

1 Like