Is this a herm?

Yes sir
male-plant

They’re all over. Coming up inside the buds. I dont know that I’ll be able to catch them all.

@MeEasy these are basically all over on some plants. Looks like a female calyx but then bananas inside. Ha! Then right above that node there is a female flower.

I don’t know man I’ve only seen two hermies except bananas I’ve seen a hundred of them, you have 3 right now so this is all a first for me too. They are definitely male parts you can see the difference in that pic

What’s going on this plant? Any updates or did u end up yanking it

Out of ten seeds I planted four were males. The six females turned herm at about three weeks flower. Had to have been genetic. @Starless

Sounds n looks to me like u gots some males there, they usually show up after the switch. It could take a couple weeks to bust out the balls, they show up usually at the nodes, as ur pics indicate. If they ball up, cut’em up. If the seeds came from a hermi, all the seeds will b hermis. I’ve never seen’em hermi that early n the grow unless something stressed them drastically. Usually I’ll get hermis by leaving them flower to long, n I’ll find a single small yellow r white flower trimming them. U still gots smokable nugs because the seeds didn’t have time to mature. Sorry to see what ur looking at, it’s devastating. Get ur self a green light if ur going to b rooting around n the bud room after dark. I wish u nothing but good luck sir. I truly hope it works out for u.:pray::pray::alien:

1 Like

Take a look at this

Kind of the same thing you have only when the pods open up, more leaves and white hairs, very strange

These were definitely herms. They had full on female flowers then on another node calyx with bananas inside. All six were covered in them some worse than others. At least I had two other plants going at the same time so it wasn’t a complete waste.

That is strange but doesn’t look like bananas like mine did. Good luck.

What u have there is very interesting, something I’ve never seen. So it’s a learning experience for me also, fascinating stuff. Were ur other two plants totally unaffected? What measures did u take to remedy the situation? Did anything productive come from the affected plant? Sorry for the questions, I don’t want to come across as a-hole, but like I said I find this is very interesting. N really as a learning moment n case I ever have something similar happen.:v::v::+1::+1: .:alien:

@AlienBrew I planted ten seeds and two fems and they had a very stressful life until about six weeks after sprout. Four ended up being males which I culled before flower or right after. Then about three weeks into flower I noticed the bananas. Then I thought I was dreaming because it was on all of the six regular ones. I picked off every one I could see then waited a few days and they just kept coming so I finally said f it and chopped them all down. They were def female turned herm because there were full on flowers on one node and bananas on the node right next it. The two fem plants I just chopped down and I dont see any seeds or anything wrong with them. For the first time growing it was really discouraging but I have two that made it and another run going so its aok.

So the only reasonable explanation I could come up with is the “very stressful life until about 6 weeks after sprout”. So u had to have something serious going on n them 6 weeks. Only u know what that is, but it’s the only thing I can attribute to ur situation. I been gardening for a long time n never seen anything to compare with what I saw n ur pics. U got the right attitude though, get back in the garden n do ur thing. I would definitely write down everything that happened n a journal, n detail. If u got some smokable nugs on ur first grow, chalk it up as successful n move on to better times…:+1::+1::v::v::alien:

This is why I stopped messing with non feminized seeds my first trial run I used some potent seeds from a couple ounces I bought. Yet I got Three males who pollinated the absolute crap out of my females leading to loads of seeds. It’s so annoyingly hard to tell male from female before they actually produce sex traits by then it’s too late.

Well I found seeds and bananas on my two fem seeds too. I dont know how I missed them before they were dried but they were hiding well enough. If I would have waited any longer it would have been full of seeds since I can see where the newly forming seeds are filling in the buds. I’m chalking it up to first time mistakes but it does seem odd that every one of them hermed. I have no light leaks tho I did have a small one in the beginning of flower. My co2 was wack high because of the living soil. I have a sealed room so that could have been it too.