Is this a fungus? Help!

Thank you all for the suggestions. I transplanted the seedlings in their forever home and increased the light, at 60%. Doing really well, but now I noticed 2 of the plants have 2 leaves curled under and yellow spots, circular with indentions on the top of these leaves. Looking closer, I think all the plants have at least one faint yellow circulator spot on a leaf. Am I dealing with a fungus??
White widow and white lsd strains, autoflowering.
Temp 75-77, humidity 40-60%, drip irrigation system with a time pump at 10sec/hour, 2cc. Grow tent 36x48x72 with spider farm 1000w grow light, dimmed at 60%, 26 inches from plants. In line carbon filter and 6” exhaust fan. Additional 4” fan in use and humidifier set at 60% with humidistat auto control. Temperature/ hydrometer monitor in use. All distilled H20, ph 6.0. Soil ph at 7, run off is at 5.65. My girls are 28 days old Please see images. I need help

1 Like

So I sprayed with trifecta during the dark cycle last night after removing the affected leaves. No damage seen this morning. What else can I do??

4 Likes

If it was a fungus you’d be able to sort of “smear” it when you rub the leaf. I think they look fine, my guess is they outgrew your starter pots a little bit.

4 Likes

I’m curious about the tubing

1 Like

The tubing is part of a drip irrigation sys I set up. It’s operated by a pump. I can monitor and adjust the system on my phone. You know, so I can be sure my babies have water to drink when I have to be away for the weekend. Working well to control moisture levels in my planters.

1 Like

1 Like

I have the pump set at 10sec irrigation time every hour. So far the system has not failed once.

Gotcha. I’m using autopots, same idea different approach!!

1 Like

Well this is my first time. I was concerned re: watering . You think my girls look okay? I’m worried about the yellow spots snd curled downward leaves.

Other than this they look ok?

To me they look pretty good, the 1 looks borderline overwatered. Cannabis in soil likes wet/dry cycles. Some folks water untill they get some runoff and then leave them alone until the soil drys up a bunch. You can pick up the pots to feel the difference between a fully watered 1 and a dried out 1. It’s definitely a learning curve!

2 Likes

Thank you,I will adjust drip irrigation to every other hour and see how that goes. The soil meter I’m using reaches to the bottom and indicates moist. I thought that was good, but maybe a bit too moist. And yes definitely a learning curve! Appreciate this forum and the advice given and support offered. I’m quite the nervous Nellie Mom I admit😉

2 Likes

Yep, there’s lots of great folks here that will help, just ask anytime. If your into reading use the search function and find hellraisers journals, he goes into much greater detail on the watering and such. Honestly if it were me I would let those pots dry out for 2-3 days and see how the plants react

2 Likes

I highly recommend swapping out the clear tubing for opaque black tubing. It will get a little warmer but it won’t provide an avenue for algae blooms. Clear reservoirs and tubing allows light to get in and algae tends to take over. It can also promote growth of bad nasties (harmful bacterias) in your water or waterlines. It’s not gonna break the system, but I can’t stress enough that clogged lines and root issues may be forthcoming

5 Likes

Oh, ok then, I can do that. I thought they needed to be consistently moist, I didn’t know they should dry out in between. Thanks so much! And I will search for hellraiser’s jounals.

1 Like

Oh goodness, hadn’t thought of algae problems in the clear tubing! Thanks for that observation. Maybe I should manually water for now snd only use drip irrigation when I cant be home to water. Certainly don’t want root issues!

3 Likes

They did, grew faster than expected in first week. I trusted the suggestions here and transplanted.