Is this a deficiency?

Not seeing one… what specifically are you asking about?

2 Likes

The way the leaves are darker on the tips and edges. I’m color blind so I would not be surprised if I’m not seeing things right lol. So she’s looking healthy? She just started preflowering

1 Like

Deficiency of space :blush:

5 Likes

Lol @StonedCold13

She maybe getting a tad chilly?

2 Likes

Good one

Plant looks good if not a bit cramped

4 Likes

Color looks nice on this end.

2 Likes

Lol for sure! Its going to be real crowded soon when the others are that big. Might have over done it a bit. 4x2 with 5 autos

1 Like

@PurpNGold74 Temps have been 72-75. Is that good? I am having some humidity problems too. I feel like my average is around 60%. I just bought like a $160 dehumidifier too…:pensive:

1 Like

Wish I could get those temps. I got about 6 weeks to wait :unamused:

2 Likes

I don’t know if id run much lower then 60%

2 Likes

@StonedCold13 I’ve been shooting for 75 so I’ve been happy so far. I’m kinda worried about winter time though…
Really I thought 40-50 rh is what you wanted?

1 Like

What are your tent temperatures and you ambient temperatures and Rh?

1 Like

They are the same. 72-75 temp 55-60rh. I’m growing in a closet but I keep the door open because of the exhaust. I also have a fan blowing to provide some breeze. I know it would be better with a closed environment. I’m going to move things around so I can at least close the door as much as possible.

3 Likes

Nah thats not bad at all. I just guess chilly for the darkness of the leaves. Could be genetic. I see nothing at all to worry about tho. Happy plants

4 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes