Is this a Calcium and or magnesium deficiency?

I am about a week away from sending these into flower and noticed these leaves turning colors with brown spots on them. I have been using tap water which is about 88-100 ppm and I PH the water down to 6.3-6.5. I am growing in soil. I have also been using 3-5 ml of CalMag per gallon when I water. Runoff PH is slightly less than my PH going in (6.0-6.2).

Neither it might be the beginning of phosphorous deficiency though

3 Likes

They have been in Happy Frog so I haven’t fed them for 3 weeks. This week (Friday) I am going to be feeding them transition nutes (general hydroponics 3 part). Do you think that will be enough P to resolve the issue?

Let’s see an overall picture of plant/plants. Could be an old fan leaf that had gotten water splashed on it or it could be a def of some kind.

3 Likes

I posted the pictures below.

1 Like

Plants look happy and healthy. About ready to transplant though and leaf could be telling you it’s time. Although I think it’s just an old fan that needs to go.

1 Like

I just transplanted the biggest one from 1 gallon to 3 gallon. The next one will be transplanted tomorrow. Next watering I am planning to start the transitional nutrients. Then I am planning to flip them to flower next Friday. I just wanted to make sure I didn’t have any issues going into flower.

1 Like

Thank you for the help!!!

1 Like