Is this a bud already?

I’m a beginner, but is this a bud already on May 15th? In the Southeast U. S.

I wasn’t expecting buds until late summer. Or is this something else.

Should I stop pinching?

Thanks!

Mark

Definitely flowering. It isn’t an auto correct?

OMG! Not supposed to be auto. That will be the last time I buy from that bank. I had other issues with them too.

Guess I’d better quit pinching those.

Thanks for your reply.

Could be just a tough transition. Did you plant it inside first then outside? Hopefully will re-veg.

I agree, looks like its flowering.

Shouldn’t it revert back to veg stage as days get longer and temps increase? Don’t think it’ll be that far if it is indeed a photo

1 Like

Germinated inside + 4 weeks. Transplanted about 4 1/2 weeks ago. Same with my other strain which is not doing this. Well s_ _ t!

Thanks for your replies folks. Live and learn I always say. :slightly_smiling_face:

Mark

1 Like

Now this one appears to be flowering too. A GSC Photo. Oh well! 3 photos blooming in May.!?

You must be close to 12/12 lighting where u r

Yours is an interesting point.

Prior to transplanting, I had them indoors at 18-6.

4-10-19 transplanted to outdoors. Day length here on 4-10-19 was 12 hrs 49 min.

Noticed the budding on 5-15-19. Day length here on 5-15 was 13 hrs 49 min.

Now (5-21-19) day length here is 13 hrs 56 min.

Will they re-veg?

What else could I have done for an outdoor grow?

By 6-15-19, day length will be 14 hrs 10 min.

12:12 here will happen on 9-27-19.

Unless they are autos they’ll reveg. You’ll lose some growth potential since they’ll stall a bit, but things should be fine.

I notice my outdoor plants begin to flower in mid August when available light drops below 14 hrs/day. Chances are they’re just responding to light changes.

If they are autos, you’ll just have an earlier harvest :+1:

1 Like

This article (below) explains my rookie F-up and what I should do next year.

1 Like

What should I do with these buds to encourage the girls to re-veg? Leave them? Take them off now? Take them off later? Ok to smoke?

1 Like

Leave them on. There will be shoots comming out of them

Please, if anyone that grows could help me. I’m 6 weeks into veg and i topped, but the new growth looks not even like cannabis leaves anymore, very mutated? what is this???

I guess my question about my May 15 photo initiating this thread has been settled. See picture. They are all LOADED.!

All is well!

2 Likes

That’s because it looked like normal topped plant