Is this a boron deficiency?

What you think it is would look like this

Will

1 Like

Lol I don’t understand ! ? Do you ask me my opinion on what maybe this cannabis plant has ?

Because the new growt of my plant look pretty close to that with funny curl and some of the older leave are a little thicker and the color is similar lol :smiley:

And the upper leave are folding up a little like the last picture I post :innocent:

No I was saying that this is what boron looked like

1 Like

@Niala

Deficiency’s can be deceiving to say the lest. So getting it wright the first time is very important.
there are so many that can fool you and you wind up treating the wrong deficiency and wind up in more trouble. So getting iy wright the first time is what I shoot for. and you helping is a big plus.

Will

2 Likes

Ô ! I see and thanks for the picture :+1: Here’s a bird view of my culture. Do you see any problem from the look of it ? , I need an honnest and an outsider view (you can clic on the picture and “pinch zoom” to a more detail view) of it . They had suffer for a to much heat for 1 day or 2.

So I should treat this like a potassium deficiency ?

I have another question that is related, my plant are in preflowering. Did I wait until the problem of deficiency is settle before forcing flowering ?

Hold on ok. i’m going to check something out. this picture is just what the doctor ordered…lol

Will

1 Like

Dose this look more like it

No. The colors are really not the same from the fringe to the center however the leaf folding by the midvein upward look the same

It really look like the picture of bore deficiency you post earlier plus the curling leaf side by side and the folding upward by the midvein .

What were you feeding your plants before this happened?

~MacG

Ask and you shall received :wink::innocent:

that’s what I was leaning toward also.
let’s go with that. also please fill this out ok

Have you seen the “support ticket”?

Maybe if you notice anything we haven’t already covered, point it out and answer it

to the best of your ability and maybe it will give us some ideas:

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone) and of the water that is fed to the plant?

Type of nutrients used? NPK? EC/PPM levels?

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %?

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Have you seen this?

You might actually have multiple deficiencies. And @garrigan62 stated potassium as one of his first educated guesses, and that would make a lot of sense, especially as they just started flowering, and they do need extra potassium, especially during flower. Also, just in general you can’t expect most soils to be able to feed the plants past veg, Most people do supplement with a good balanced complete flowering plant food during flower.

Something more like:

https://www.amazon.com/General-Hydroponics-FloraNova-Bloom-Quart/dp/B000W7C87Y/?tag=greenrel-20

Also these pictures are of potassium deficiencies:

Also they need extra phosphorous, and again, especially during flower:

And, sure, boron could be one of the numerous deficiencies your plants might be suffering from:

Personally I don’t like slow release tablets for cannabis, they tend to make things more complicated and often don’t feed as evenly or continuously as you might think. Same as not recommending foliar feeding for newer growers.

And everything you are feeding is very low in phosphorus and potassium, except the Floranectar which has mostly potassium.

~MacG

1 Like

Wow​:heart_eyes: grow mentor guru and science officer suit you very well​:+1::ok_hand: , a very big thank you @MacGyverStoner :grinning:, that does not mean that @garrigan62 and @Majiktoker were not good “au contraire” they were very good too and I thank them as well for there precious advise and tips :+1::ok_hand::innocent:

Like Will said it can be really deceptive when it come for nutrients … :wink: :innocent:

I think you nailed it perfectly MacGyv , it really looks like the three deficiencies are present, I would never taught about that, thanks again. I will buy Flora Nova and gradually feed more my babies and keep Floralicious for soil watering :+1: The pellets gone a stay however i’m not gone a renew it next week :wink::innocent: I have boric acid so I will follow the recommand dilution suggest in the site :v:

See you all around :v::innocent:

3 Likes

Cool I had 2 of the 3 pinpointed, glad to be of help, very first post I mentioned both boron and phosphorus :smile:

1 Like

I was too shy on nutes lol

1 Like

I know it was also mentioned :slight_smile: happy growings

1 Like